Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John Hewitt

Re: Exel Trolley
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2009, 10:25:33 am »
I use 3 of these trolleys and yes they are cheap but a squeegee blade along the top of the back panel as a gasket solved the water ingress problem. The later models have a better flow control and better sealing. The chassis are too lightweight so I stripped one down and welded bolts in from behind to hold the back panel on with wingnuts making maintenance a lot easier. I still sell these as I think even with the faults they are good value for money.

dai

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2009, 06:33:10 pm »
Read the above posts, surely if you have to make that many mods you would be better off making your own.
I made mine because there is nothing out there that meets my needs.
1] it's easier to change containers than fill them.
2] The attached hose reel makes it as good as a van mount.
3] It can carry 2 poles.
4] all electrics are in their own rain proof box
5]all aluminium or stainless so can't rust.
6] carries 20, 25, or 50 liters'
7] I can stand on it to reach over and unlock gates.

The only bad thing is the standard inflatable sack truck wheels, the tyres are crap, and the build quality of the wheels is absolute rubbish.
I would even change the axle in order to get some decent wheels.Anyone got any ideas?

R W C

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2009, 08:18:20 pm »
Is it lets bring up old posts day today

Darren O

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2009, 08:20:18 pm »
Ive been using this trolley for 6 months now had no problems with it and if i was to buy another trolley i would buy the same again.Some of the other trolleys on the market to me are a total rip off £800 your having a laugh.