Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

reflection

charity cleaning
« on: June 16, 2009, 04:24:06 pm »
was asked to clean the entrance sign of a charity shop today they said they have not been able to get any other window cleaner to clean it because its a charity they were told they need to get a sign cleaner in to do it any one else heard of this? i cleaned it anyway

R W C

Re: charity cleaning
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:26:16 pm »
My missus is a manager of a charity shop and her cleaners do the sign too, what charity shop is it,

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 04:26:26 pm »
Did they pay you, or was that your contribution? ;D

R W C

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 04:27:02 pm »
great name by the way, your not in essex are you

empire clean

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 04:28:41 pm »
i was going to use that name reflection but felt it had no real meaning and was a poor choice to what i want. empire is by far the name from the gods.i will have the empire and will succeed till the end

reflection

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 04:38:23 pm »
marie curie cancer. They may be a charity i am not il be gettin paid i think they just couldnt be arsed to do it thought i would ask incase i was wrong. cheers im from northern ireland

m b shaw

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 08:30:45 pm »
just remembered something funny from years ago,i used to do a samaritans with the big sign outside. anyway when i used to call back for my money i used to knock on the door and they did nt answer,they were determined they were nt going to pay,and i was determined they were.so there i was hammering on the door and two old ladies who lived nearby came out and said,are you o k love do you want us to ring someone for you.then it dawned me what it looked like and i started falling about laughing,which made the old dears slowly back in to there front doors,which made me even worse, but, i got paid. cheers mick

davids3511

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 10:31:44 pm »
just remembered something funny from years ago,i used to do a samaritans with the big sign outside. anyway when i used to call back for my money i used to knock on the door and they did nt answer,they were determined they were nt going to pay,and i was determined they were.so there i was hammering on the door and two old ladies who lived nearby came out and said,are you o k love do you want us to ring someone for you.then it dawned me what it looked like and i started falling about laughing,which made the old dears slowly back in to there front doors,which made me even worse, but, i got paid. cheers mick

Often a Samaritans office will only have two staff on at any one time. They may both have been on the phone or with another caller and unabe to attend to you.

jouk45

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 10:46:43 pm »
i was going to use that name reflection but felt it had no real meaning and was a poor choice to what i want. empire is by far the name from the gods.i will have the empire and will succeed till the end
;D ;D