Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom Gower

Boosting pure water
« on: June 11, 2009, 09:05:11 am »
As a new starter to wfp I want to maxamise my performance and quality. I have been carpet cleaning for some time and use a product people may know, M-power (which is non detergent eco-friendly cleaner) ???. I have heard that it can be used highley diluted for wfp. Has anyone got any experience of using it and if so does it work? Is there any other products on the market?

GWCS

Re: Boosting pure water
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 09:10:53 am »
Pure water is all you need for windows, anything else added will cause spotting.

Except for isopropranol, which dries spotless. (Iso just help to stop freezing and help dry quicker apparently)

So is the question your asking relating to window cleaning? Or exterior cleaning like gutters fascias?

Tom Gower

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 09:15:52 am »
No its related to window cleaning, I have been told that M-power does not spot, but am too worried to mix in my tank if it does. The supplier has told me that some window cleaners use it but I would like to confirm this is the case before I contaminate my gear.

GWCS

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 09:50:16 am »
Personally i dont see the point.

Your paying extra for a detergent, why? Pure water is all you need (with a nice brush of course)

Pure water, removes, snail trails, dusts, spider webs, algae, bird muck..

I may be completely wrong, so i'll reserve my judgement.  ;)

What you need to ask, is what does this product give EXTRA than pure water on its own?

found the product via a search..

http://www.worldofclean.co.uk/index.php?productID=440

Tom Gower

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 05:24:49 pm »
Thanks for that, it was my thought too, just wasn't sure if there was any advantage being new to it, but I must say after doing a couple of houses with wfp even though ive had some teething problems how easy it is to remove marks that with tradional you would really need to scrub.