Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

[GQC] Tim

Touching up metal hosereel.
« on: June 09, 2009, 08:39:50 am »
I was just wondering if there is some way of touching up those metal hose reels (mine is blue) it says they are powdercoated, but I would like to remove some large marks. I wonder if there is a touch up kit of some sorts. They aren't the cheapest reels, I would like to keep them looking good.

Any ideas?

Window Washers

Re: Touching up metal hosereel.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 08:48:26 am »
I was just wondering if there is some way of touching up those metal hose reels (mine is blue) it says they are powdercoated, but I would like to remove some large marks. I wonder if there is a touch up kit of some sorts. They aren't the cheapest reels, I would like to keep them looking good.

Any ideas?
You can take them apart and get them powder coated again, cost very little,  ::) I should have took my own advice yesterday as have a tank frame there at the mo ::)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 02:07:42 pm »
Touching up metal hosereel

You can get arrested for that, can't you?

;D ;D ;D

matt

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 04:24:15 pm »
hammerite and a paint brush

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 06:04:26 pm »

Any ideas?
You can take them apart and get them powder coated again, cost very little,  ::) I should have took my own advice yesterday as have a tank frame there at the mo ::)

Cool, any ideas where I can get that done? Ask purefreedom?

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 06:56:12 pm »

Any ideas?

Cool, any ideas where I can get that done? Ask purefreedom?
if you are near them I would guess so, they have a powder coating company they use, or they may do it themself now, not to use, call and ask for Andrew Bramley, I personally use a powder coating company up the road from me.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

weetot

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 10:05:12 pm »
Nice one Ian, I get more conversation out me metal reel than the Mrs ;D :o :D
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

tonyoliver

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 11:03:14 pm »
Touching up metal hosereel

You can get arrested for that, can't you?

;D ;D ;Dgood reply but not in a trannie though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 12:29:21 am »
Since most threads seem to be dragged down to innuendo I'm just going to close this one.

Thanks for your help Ian.