Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

Re: Really had enough today
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 12:12:44 pm »
something isnt right about this thread

its been alive since last night and we havent had the :

try a factory job for 7 quid a hour stuffing chickens into envelopes

whats happening with CIU, you could allways guarantee that reply on a moaning thread 

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 06:01:27 pm »
something isnt right about this thread

its been alive since last night and we havent had the :

try a factory job for 7 quid a hour stuffing chickens into envelopes

whats happening with CIU, you could allways guarantee that reply on a moaning thread 

It's probably because, if they exist at all, the factory jobs have gone dopwn to £6 an hour.   ;D

kevin James

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2009, 08:47:53 pm »
Yo Dave,

The works going good but....

Put Truck in for pre mot service .....( dont get HGV Vehicle unless you reallyneed to)
They are so strict, which is good news for youse in smaller vehicles.
£1600 including MOT plus dreaded!

Plus got home & I'm locked out. She's back at 9.15, so i'm on the phone with this and I've had to buy Chinese & red wine to consume in t'garden.

The good news is that after 1 & 1/2 months the website has produced an enquiry. A biggish enquiry.

So cheers.

Kevin.   

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 09:32:16 pm »
Leap I would put a huge sign on the front of your garage saying that 24hr access is needed. then if he/she parks there again write a note stating the next time the car is parked there it will be removed and that you will not be held liable for any damage as the car is parked illegally. if that vehicle is preventing you access to any building that you rent or own it is parked illegal.
or you could put a sign up stating that access is required 24/7 and any vehicles obstructing access will be clamped, the sign has to be atleast 3ft from the floor and atleast 18"X24". and if they park there again put a clamp on the vehicle with a £50 release fee lol

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2009, 09:36:50 pm »
Leap I would put a huge sign on the front of your garage saying that 24hr access is needed. then if he/she parks there again write a note stating the next time the car is parked there it will be removed and that you will not be held liable for any damage as the car is parked illegally. if that vehicle is preventing you access to any building that you rent or own it is parked illegal.
or you could put a sign up stating that access is required 24/7 and any vehicles obstructing access will be clamped, the sign has to be atleast 3ft from the floor and atleast 18"X24". and if they park there again put a clamp on the vehicle with a £50 release fee lol

Matt
Just clamp it, the clampers dont give a toss so, do it and they will stop, I would just attech a rope and pull it out of the way myself, they would soon get the message
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2009, 10:08:50 pm »
I like it ian hehe  ;D
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.