Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mr D

sorry i've been away
« on: June 04, 2009, 11:17:51 pm »
hi to those who know me and pleased to meet those who dont.

just like to say sorry i've not been around for a while. been busy.

Can I take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to every one who sponsored me for the London marathon. I finished it in 4hrs 17mins. Not great but I had to start from the very back only about 50 people behind me :( so I had a lot of slow coaches to get by.

Thanks again guy's you know who you are. I raised over £2300 for macmillan cancer support.

Window Washers

Re: sorry i've been away
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 12:28:08 am »
hi to those who know me and pleased to meet those who dont.

just like to say sorry i've not been around for a while. been busy.

Can I take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to every one who sponsored me for the London marathon. I finished it in 4hrs 17mins. Not great but I had to start from the very back only about 50 people behind me :( so I had a lot of slow coaches to get by.

Thanks again guy's you know who you are. I raised over £2300 for macmillan cancer support.
Good on you for raising that sort of money to help people with this dirty illness.   ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

mr D

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 12:31:00 am »
cheers mate, the least I could do!

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 12:32:43 am »
cheers mate, the least I could do!
Respected!!!! 8)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

bluez

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 11:33:28 am »
any time is a food time well done
hi

concept

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 02:09:38 pm »
any time is also a good time  8) if its always food time, you'll get fat.

well done mate, contemplated doing it myself, but i just couldnt get fit enough mentaly to do that length of time with sore feet/nipples/calfs/toes etc etc

respect, and well done on earning that amount!