Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C.C.S.

wfp pole
« on: May 22, 2009, 05:05:18 pm »
hi guys what do you think about the Streampole's wfp poles?any good?i 'm thinking to purchase a new one and can't decide which to go for: brodex,streampole?not looking to spend a little fortune .cheers

ROBERT GEDDES

Re: wfp pole
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 06:38:29 pm »
some people dont like them ,i have had mine for almost a year ,comes off the van a couple of times a week alot lighter and longer than my old powerpole once you get used to the clamps and change the brush to a gardiner super light brush the pole is great for the money at that height i prefer aluminium pole it has a bit of a bend ,and a third of the price of any other pole , and and be repaired by ourself :) :)

big J

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 07:27:25 am »
for domestic work what would you recommend pole wise a glass fibre or an aluminium one and which brush or brushes, As someone who is just setting up the choice is a little bewildering?
modern day methods ......tradtional values

ROBERT GEDDES

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 10:00:02 am »
to earlier message it is a stream pole i am talking about (45 ft)
and for starting up i would go for a cheap fibre glass 18 or 24 ft pole x-tel from gardiners are ok with any superlight brush on and as pole wears out try some thing better and you have not wasted to much money and the aluminium poles are good but they are heavy i have used both and know just got a sl-x to try