Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cozy

Re: WFP is great!
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2009, 01:24:11 pm »
I think Ewan must be on his hols ;D

mlscontractcleaner

Re: WFP is great!
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2009, 01:54:42 pm »
I'm sorry all you traditional cleaners; we use wfp and wouldn't swap it for a ladder, ever.

With almost 20 years in the job we're not newbies or splash and dash cleaners and can honestly say that in MOST situations wfp is quicker, does a job at least as good as a mop and squeegie and is definately safer.

With health and safety becoming more and more ridiculous year on year there will no doubt come a time when using a ladder will be just too time consuming, with forms to fill in first and then having to put ties in the walls, securing the ladder and God knows what else, on every window on every building, so wfp will be the only realistic way to go.

You pick up loads of work you can't do from a ladder, like four story flats; the list of plus's goes on .........

Okay, the hose may catch on things, it may cost a little bit more in upkeep, but all in all I can honestly say that wfp is the best investment we ever made, along with our carpet cleaning machines  ;D
Come and talk dirty to us!!!