Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kenaltobelli

Re: Car showrooms
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2008, 04:47:14 pm »
just priced 2 last week they will be cleaned by a monkey now you just cant run on fresh air and pay the bills by quoteing cheap

Dale Smith

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 05:48:14 pm »
Now is the time to look at 'your' business and work at it...sometimes whether were full or near it we can still back and rest on our laurels.

See it as a wake up call....

Please do not get me wrong I am not be-littling the situation but seeing it as a opportunity to review what is good for me, my business and family.

Good luck to all.

Dave.

Good advice Dave, thanks very much. You are right, and you Gazza  ;D
Swindon, Wiltshire.

kordun

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 02:25:37 pm »
Got to admit I am worried a little for the 5 showrooms we do.
They are a good earner & you can tell they are struggling & have let staff go. Don't want to lose them as they are regular work, and reasonably easy to do.. :-\

Lets hope they pick up......

hi all
im a car valeter and only doing private cars,never worked for showrooms. i know its bad time now,showrooms struggling, but can somebody tell me how much to charge showrooms if i ever get any work from them. friend of a frined works for local BMW and he might get me some work,so im not sure how much to charge
regards

trevor povey

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 04:10:58 pm »
a lad I chat to in Leeds charges £35 a go at offices..you maybe able to do them for this price if they give you a few to clean or even less one thing I would know is that for example if you can clean 10 cars in a day by yourself they won,t want to be paying you that much ;)

Londoner

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 10:01:59 pm »
There are car valets going round the big houses offering to do cars on the drive of the house. There is work there if you want to go and bid for it.

They have big fancy vans some of them so they must be established.