Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Pryor

Re: Glyder new video.
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 09:42:44 pm »
Alex you r such a gent, you know you have the best pole dont be afraid to say it!
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Window Washers

Re: Glyder new video.
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 10:04:43 pm »
so what i have learnt from the video is that its heavier than an slx (by 1 kg!!!) shorter than an slx (by 2 feet) not as rigid as an slx and the only thing i dont know is the price but i bet its more than an slx! so why would anybody by this???? waste of money its not in the same league.
Shorter by 2ft is a good enough excuse to me and i wouldn`t say it`s not in the same league.
Glyder is cheaper I think and in stock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,grrrrh I missed the slx today sat in traffic called to order and sold out  :'(

The phones were solid all morning with orders - sorry Ian  :(.  Another batch will be in the beginning of May and the girls in the Office are putting together a waiting list so that anyone that wants an SL-X won't miss out.  Of course there are alternatives available now - the Glyder, the Fusion or the Hydra.  Depends what you're after.
I am on the list, I may just get a glyder in the mean time then give it to my guy, but I will own an slx in may because you will have more than 5 and that is my number so i was told when i finally got back in today :D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)