Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Moderator David@stives

Att Cornwall Window Cleaners
« on: March 06, 2009, 03:30:31 pm »
I have been in touch with Trading Standards about setting up a "buy with Confidence Scheme" which is set up in various parts of the UK, but unfortunately as of yet there is no scheme set up in #Cornwall.

It will be free to register or a small nominal amount.

Anyone interested, let me know and i will present a list of interested parties to the Trading Standards, this scheme will be open to all trades and businesses, so if you know of anyone else let me know.

The Trading standards will get a lot of publicity when they announce the Scheme launch and those in at the beginning will get the most publicity.

Let me know your thoughts.

Dave

The Seven Bays Window Cleaning Company

Re: Att Cornwall Window Cleaners
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 04:15:51 pm »
I'm interested Dave.

What's the scheme about?

Do you have a link for more info?
THE SEVEN BAYS WINDOW CLEANING COMPANY

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 06:06:06 pm »

R W C

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 06:09:41 pm »
They run this in my area and it isnt free its about £120 a year, they come out meet you and look through your work, you have to give them a list of customers and they will randamly ring 3 to find out about you, you have to show the policises and procedures and also complaints procedures, it is a good company to go with and i know firms who get a lot of work from it.

Chris

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 06:13:02 pm »
It is free in Devon

Address: Contact Details:
County Hall,
Topsham Road,
Exeter,
Devon
EX2 4QH Telephone: 01392 381381
Web Site: www.devon.gov.uk/index/business/assured_businesses/customerfirst.htm
E-mail: tsadvice@devon.gov.uk
Annual Membership Charges:
All Traders: No charge

There is currently no fee for membership of the scheme but an administration fee will be introduced from April 2008.
Please Note: If you carry out work in or around domestic premises, or for other high risk groups, you will be required to supply a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) Disclosure form in respect of every employee and unsupervised subcontractor who does such work on your behalf. There is a cost of £20.00 per person for this. See our CRB Guidance for further information.

dai

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 07:26:14 pm »
It is free in Devon

Address: Contact Details:
County Hall,
Topsham Road,
Exeter,
Devon
EX2 4QH Telephone: 01392 381381
Web Site: www.devon.gov.uk/index/business/assured_businesses/customerfirst.htm
E-mail: tsadvice@devon.gov.uk
Annual Membership Charges:
All Traders: No charge

There is currently no fee for membership of the scheme but an administration fee will be introduced from April 2008.
Please Note: If you carry out work in or around domestic premises, or for other high risk groups, you will be required to supply a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) Disclosure form in respect of every employee and unsupervised subcontractor who does such work on your behalf. There is a cost of £20.00 per person for this. See our CRB Guidance for further information.
don't you mean 2009?

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 07:47:38 pm »
i copied and pasted that bit

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 06:39:04 pm »
#anyone else

gary evans

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 04:40:08 am »
Sounds interesting, need this in other areas, i was invited to a meeting about this last year, my try to find outmore for midlands.

Gary

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 04:14:17 pm »
Anyone else