Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jon777

hydra master service centre
« on: February 12, 2009, 08:06:42 pm »
Has anyone had any experience with the Hydra Master service centre in Oxford.
Probably going to buy one of their tm but the fact their in Devon is putting me of as I'm based more central.   Thanks

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: hydra master service centre
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 09:05:08 pm »
Excellent place and nothing is too much trouble.

Shaun

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 09:06:45 pm »
I wasn't aware they had an outlet in Devon! There's one in Cornwall and they will bend over backwards for you.

jon777

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 07:02:54 pm »
very good happy,

devon, cornwall you know what i mean!

cheers

mark shannon

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 10:57:16 am »
Jon i bought from them and i am in Herts, most probs they can work through with you on phone. Great company nice people :)

I think the Oxford agents are for services and normal repairs if a blower goes you'll probaly have to go to Cornwall.

But that might never happen ;)

derek west

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 01:26:11 pm »
i bought a new boxxer, had 1 problem so far, part was sent and then i was told step by step over the phone how to replace, problem solved and didn't cost me a penny.
derek

Re: hydra master service centre New
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 01:26:53 pm »
very good happy,

devon, cornwall you know what i mean!

cheers

I really wasn't being pedantic or trying to be funny mate.

Cheers :)

cloverclean

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 01:43:30 pm »
There after sales and service is 100%

I am based in Dorset

colin thomas

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 06:13:52 pm »
i've used the oxford depot twice, they are very good and certainly know what they are doing, the last time i was there they were fitting a unit into a van the next day, don't know how it went for them but hope it went well,

colin
colin thomas

jon777

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 07:16:43 pm »
cheers all

seems they are a pretty good outfit across the board.

they dont seem to have as many problems either, better reliability perhaps.

gonna go to corwall and check them out. they even offered to pay half my airfare and through in a pasty.

they are a pretty tempting alternative to alltec especially as alltec have now ditched all credit accounts.
i can understand cash flow is important to everyone at the moment but I've got to admit i am slightly put out by it being a regular client for years. I dont always carry a wallet to pay over the phone straight away and quite often i count on a spare being sent out for next day delivery to keep my tm's operational.( I really valued a credit account)
even my local distributer of their chemicals have had their account knocked on the head. - there attidude is we will just stock more prochem.- so I'll be buying prochem from now on?

got to wonder if not giving credit will cause clients to think more carefully when they do buy. i for one am guilty of buying much more freely when i dont have to woory about the bill straight away.

richie

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 07:27:16 pm »
HydraMater UK as a whole a a fantastic company.  I cannot say a bad wod about them as they have always been on the ball.  HydraMasters range of TMs are the ones that all others are playing catch up with.  John Gotts is addicted to the Carpet Cleaning industry and expects the best all the time.  John Gotts & his team have done great things for the UK Carpet Cleaning industry & will continue to be the front runners. 

Richie.

colin thomas

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 07:44:55 pm »
john gott has never gien me a pasty

:'(
colin thomas

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 10:57:24 pm »
the lads at oxford are great guys