Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

Missing customer
« on: January 29, 2009, 09:00:22 pm »
There's a murder hunt going on in my town - three arrests but police can't find the body.
Wasn't taking a lot of interest as stabbings and murders seem common round here these days. Glanced up from my lunch and the victim only turns out to be a customer of mine  :o :o :o :o :o

NWH

Re: Missing customer
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 09:02:11 pm »
I bet you`ve only WFPoled her a few times lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tosh

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 09:31:15 pm »
Was your customer paid up-to-date?

dai

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 09:46:34 pm »
I have had one or two over the years that I thought of taking a contract out on.

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 10:17:30 pm »
50 years ago we'd have been horrified by this kinda thing. Now we joke about it. It's ok,i thought of throwing a "funny" in too  :o Pretty sad really  :-[ But she had paid up,yeh????  :P

Tosh

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 10:19:26 pm »
50 years ago we'd have been horrified by this kinda thing. Now we joke about it.

Wrong; Shakespeare joked about death and he was kicking around a lot longer than 50 years ago.

LWC

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 10:23:52 pm »

Harsh...funny but harsh lol!!

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 10:34:27 pm »
50 years ago we'd have been horrified by this kinda thing. Now we joke about it.

Wrong; Shakespeare joked about death and he was kicking around a lot longer than 50 years ago.
Tosh.........What ya doin shining fella???? (not taking the p*ss either) You really are a sharp witted,humourous and educated bloke.  There's me thinking Shakespeare made fishing reels  :-\ Really shoulda studdied harder  :)

Tosh

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 10:45:12 pm »
Tosh.........What ya doin shining fella???? (not taking the p*ss either) You really are a sharp witted,humourous and educated bloke.  There's me thinking Shakespeare made fishing reels  :-\ Really shoulda studdied harder  :)

You're making me smile! Thank you for the misplaced compliments, but I'm a window cleaner by choice.  I didn't want to have a 'boss' again after 17 years in the army, so I became a window cleaner.

But you seem to imply that window cleaning is the last resort for the 'daft', but that's not my experience of the vast majority of window cleaners I've met; with the exception of a few notable idiots.

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 10:49:46 pm »
I knew as i was typing that, i might be misinterpreted. I aint puttin us down. I chose it by choice to. It was the "earn in a day what i was earning in a week" that swung it. My mates a copper with a daughter he rarely sees and envys me soooo much for it. He even done a severe u turn recently after YEARS of tellin me that i MUST get a pension........i absolutely must. I aint and if i had of............it wouldn't be worth jack. There's something about this simple life i lead that i love  ;)

Paul Coleman

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 07:05:31 am »

That might be why he did it.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 09:33:43 pm »
There's a murder hunt going on in my town - three arrests but police can't find the body.
Wasn't taking a lot of interest as stabbings and murders seem common round here these days. Glanced up from my lunch and the victim only turns out to be a customer of mine  :o :o :o :o :o

Is that the Trowbridge one ftp?
It's a game of three halves!

ftp

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 09:46:29 pm »
Yep that's the one - lovely lady too.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 09:48:37 pm »
What's the low-down ftp?

ftp

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 09:57:52 pm »
Well looks like the lodger and his boyfriend probably did it. They've been using her card to order goods online in her name and had them delivered to the house. Her family live away and alerted the police when she couldn't be contacted. Seems there have been transactions on her card since she vanished. Her car suddenly appeared outside a scrapyard after police appealed. All looks pretty obvious to me (more scum involved too). Police divers searching ponds,canal and river. Only a matter of time i think.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 10:04:12 pm »
Heart speaking here:- Poor old girl - decent lady takes in lodgers to eke out her pension and end up like this ... I really really would like capital punishment for this sort of thing.

Head speaking: Don't know the facts old son - wait and see. And capital punishment might get an innocent person ...