Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ronnie paton

its now live...
« on: January 30, 2009, 05:10:10 pm »
.....thats my site

rcwcleaningservicesltd.co.uk, a few changes and i would like opions again.

Alex Gardiner

Re: its now live...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 05:20:45 pm »
I think it looks great.

Just noticed this on the Contact Us tab:

Contact Us
If you require any further information about our range of cleaning services, please complete the form below providing as much information as possible then click the submit button once, alternatively call us direct on ? during office hours. We respond to all enquiries from our website promptly.

The phone number has been missed out.

Mrs A

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 05:24:00 pm »
Is that the finished product???

There are no meta tags,.. not even keywords or description,... it won't rank well in the search engines till that's fixed!

LWC

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 05:43:46 pm »
Very nice mate, could do with being able to go back to homepage when your in the contact us page

Very nice

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 06:08:31 pm »
I think it looks very good, but would probably slow the speed that hte images change as an untrained eye wouldnt 'get' some of them, I was thinking of that large interior gutter clean.

Matt

seandyer2003

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 06:13:45 pm »
Looking good ronnie, if there is no meta tags though you wanna get that sorted pal, although it isnt as important as it used to be for SEO it wont help it as they are used to index the site for search engine spiders - ie title & description....

But looking good, nice and simple layout!

But i remember you saying you were paying alot for seo?? Make sure you get what you pay for mate as its not that hard to do the basics and if youre paying big bucks id expect to be NO1 everywhere pretty much 90% of the time!!!

ronnie paton

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 06:26:22 pm »
I think it looks great.

Just noticed this on the Contact Us tab:

Contact Us
If you require any further information about our range of cleaning services, please complete the form below providing as much information as possible then click the submit button once, alternatively call us direct on ? during office hours. We respond to all enquiries from our website promptly.

The phone number has been missed out.

Mrs A

thanks alex just one of the reasons i put the topic up, thank you

Is that the finished product???

There are no meta tags,.. not even keywords or description,... it won't rank well in the search engines till that's fixed!

i will see what they say has i did think this was the finished product, out of intrest how do i check that.

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 06:27:25 pm »
Put your mouse cursor over the page, right click it, a menu appears, click on 'Page Source'

Steve CM

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 06:32:53 pm »
its ok but i don't think its worth what you paid. I could replicate that site in about 3-4 hours mate. sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

But if your happy what does it matter ;)

ronnie paton

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 06:37:31 pm »
well steve ill come to you next time and you can do it half the price! ;D

i would nt have a clue so i paid some one, i hoped it would be money well spent, most of the cost is optimization so i guess ill see in 2-3 months were i am.

i do like the site think it looks profesional and smart but only time will tell.

Steve CM

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 06:41:56 pm »
300 odd quid for 4 hours work roonie!! ....give me a call ;D

lets hope once they have sorted out the code it works for you then! ;)

ronnie paton

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 06:48:25 pm »
havent you got to keep optimazing it.....might be stupid question but dont know?

Steve CM

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 06:52:36 pm »
its good to give the engines something new to crawl but i haven't changed mine in about 9 months and its still pretty much top of its searches

i'm in the process of re designing mine so when its done the robots will have a lot more new content to index

ronnie paton

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 06:55:54 pm »
steve if only i knew you were so knowledable on website building i could of saved money and you could of made some

Steve CM

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 06:57:11 pm »
i don't design them for money Ronnie. i'm to busy with my own business mate. I was just giving you an example ;)

seandyer2003

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 07:30:41 pm »
havent you got to keep optimazing it.....might be stupid question but dont know?

Perhaps -  until it is hitting the right mark, like steve i dont touch mine much anymore and they do pretty good :)