Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clear Glass Cleaning Services

Water Fed Pole Trolley System
« on: December 30, 2008, 06:58:04 pm »
Looking to buy a water fed pole trolley system.At the moment doing windows trad.Would appreciate any advise on best places to contact on buying this system & advice on using this system.
Regards ,
John.

matt

Re: Water Fed Pole Trolley System
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 07:01:55 pm »
check out the DIY WFP site, you can build a nice system for under 500 quid

E.mail me for a link

diywfplink@yahoo.co.uk

DASERVICES

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 07:25:37 pm »

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 07:41:06 pm »
www.exelsystems.co.uk/trolleysys.aspx

This looks VERY good. My only reservation would be that 35 litres makes it awfully heavy to heave in and out of a vehicle when the can is full.

I have a freedom trolley, and it is superb.

matt

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 08:09:01 pm »
as i said, build it yourself, its a sack truck to carry a 25 L barrel ( changing over barrels is ALOT faster than filling then from your van/car, it allways was, allways will be ), add to it a battery of some sort and a pump

job done

elite mike

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 08:46:38 pm »

This looks VERY good. My only reservation would be that 35 litres makes it awfully heavy to heave in and out of a vehicle when the can is full.

i got a similar trolley of ebay back in the summer

its absolute crap >:(

jodan63

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 10:42:20 pm »
i have a freedom trolley , and  now knowing a bit more about trolleys. would be a lot cheaper to make your own . there isnt exactly much to them really. see if a local cleaner has one you could look at . is my advise. will save you money making your own .

Tosh

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 11:41:55 pm »
Get a back pack; not a trolley system; trust me!

rhys11

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 12:35:38 am »
i got a water fed pole trolley for sale
had if for about 2 years only used it for about 6 months all comes apart to fit in a small car very good
intrested e mail on rhysaharries@hotmail.com
i will see if a can get some pictures of it
rhys
rhys

peter holley

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 07:37:36 am »
as i said, build it yourself, its a sack truck to carry a 25 L barrel ( changing over barrels is ALOT faster than filling then from your van/car, it allways was, allways will be ), add to it a battery of some sort and a pump

job done

i tried making my own a couple of years back... but i kept on getting air locks in it....i   just could not work out why ???

when it worked though it was good :)

matt

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 09:52:09 am »

job done

i tried making my own a couple of years back... but i kept on getting air locks in it....i   just could not work out why ???

when it worked though it was good :)

i find the in and out going pipe is better off looping UP and into the barrel ( not out of the sides of a pump box ) , i rarely get airlocks now, i can go weeks and not get them

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2008, 12:33:00 pm »

Hi there,

I have a 75 litre trolley that I heave on and off an L200 PICKUP. But its empty when I move it on and off the truck! 75 litres on the right trolley is easy to manover(suprisingly)

I have 25 litre jerry cans that hold the water and I pour it in... it does not take that long to fill or refill.

Althou I am thinking of adding a 100 mitre hose real that way I can leave it on the truck.

Dave

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2008, 12:34:36 pm »
X Line Systems are in Nottingham; those on here who have them recommend there trolley system.

If money is an issue, maybe the diy will be the place to start.

Yep I have a trolly from xline and an RO unit. They are superb guys! Always willing to advise and help which counts alot.

Dave

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2008, 12:36:50 pm »
Get a back pack; not a trolley system; trust me!

Hi Tosh,

Why are you recomending a backpack they dont hold much water!!!! I know I certainly could not manage with a backpack for my work.

Dave

stig

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 03:11:43 pm »
pleased with my freedom trolley set up .....even cheaper now :'( -  getting new pole and extras in new yr ;D
dont crap on people on theway up,you might meet um on the way down...

SteveAllan

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 01:25:39 am »
Hey matt, i have had a look on the diy set up. Im a complete techno phob could you email step by step how to put it together etc, i didnt see a flow controller on there.
cheers