Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pingu

Looking back - again
« on: December 09, 2008, 05:19:41 pm »
I have started looking back through my years work and stats (for those who know me I am a real geek when it comes to numbers about my business ;D).

Given that at the start of the year I had alot of good 'intentions' with regard to how many leaflets I would put out and how I would do this and that...so given that I did not exactly follow my own instructions...I have given myself a stern talking to and a verbal warning.

Do you find that at the end of the year you wonder where it went and all those times I put off doing leaflets I now find out I only put out aprox 2000 and only 34 customers more than I had at the start of the year....

So what do you promise to do and 'never get round to'?

Dave.

peter holley

Re: Looking back - again
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 05:26:08 pm »
I have started looking back through my years work and stats (for those who know me I am a real geek when it comes to numbers about my business ;D).

Given that at the start of the year I had alot of good 'intentions' with regard to how many leaflets I would put out and how I would do this and that...so given that I did not exactly follow my own instructions...I have given myself a stern talking to and a verbal warning.

Do you find that at the end of the year you wonder where it went and all those times I put off doing leaflets I now find out I only put out aprox 2000 and only 34 customers more than I had at the start of the year....

So what do you promise to do and 'never get round to'?

Dave.

same here, my round has grown , but life is so busy, i think the answer with leafleting is to do little and often,..... make sure you have leaflets in your car aswell as the van so that if you see some houses that you would like to target, you can leaflet there and then 8)

[GQC] Tim

Re: Looking back - again
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 05:45:45 pm »
Proactive canvassing is easier if you've got a full round. Explore the immediate area of where you have a customer already, knock on their doors after you've done your customer. It works quite well, and usually you can do them there and then, and take them in the schedule for next time, without waiting 6 or 8 weeks for your existing customer to come round.