Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

craig b

gutter cleaning attachments
« on: December 02, 2008, 05:04:27 pm »
chimnney sweep pole attachments .. i bought one from local diy store its like a plunger
you will need to cut it to shape.. they also sell a half moon one that swivals..mines fitted on to the end of a harris pole....b&q  sale attachments.. but if you have a pole take it in check they fit first..

drive surgeon

Re: gutter cleaning attachments
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 05:26:07 pm »
you using a guttervac?

craig b

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 05:54:13 pm »
sorry of ladders..wouldnt have liked to use gutter vac today gutters froze solid.but was good for cleaning by hand coming out in foot to two feet lumps wedged out with screw driver...

*Derek*

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 06:19:11 pm »
Craig, Windows101.com sell a scoop. I used it and found it very good for the frozen gutters. Also if there plastic. Take off end cap and slide the frozen debris out the end rather than scooping out.. Its quicker ;)

craig b

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 06:26:09 pm »
today i done farm house with old & deep gutter system..done it last year but it was so much easier this time because it was frozen (no stop ends)
i used the attachment on area i couldnt reach by hand.ounce thawed out

Ian W

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 07:37:10 pm »
I always use the swivel attachment to clean the gutters out. It's a great tool. I have cut one down for use in gutters which are close to the tiles - stops it getting jammed between the two.
Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.
Charles Dickens