Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mark_P

Leaflets
« on: December 02, 2008, 11:10:50 pm »
Hi guys

I am looking for some help with regards to leaflets.  ??? what would be considered a good success rate ... 1 call from 150 leaflets etc? can anyone point me in the direction of or email me examples of leaflets which have had good success rates? my email is putnammj@googlemail.com. any advice will be greatfully recieved!

thanks in advance

mark ;D
Mark

Re: Leaflets
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 11:40:07 pm »
Have a bit of a search on this site because this subject was covered quite recently... It does no harm to look through the archives, in fact there are countless golden nuggets of information!

Good luck... Col!

Mark_P

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 11:48:07 pm »
Thanks for the reply Col, been having a look using the search function but not had much success am quite new to the site so probably need to figure it out a bit more  :) but will keep looking!
Mark

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 11:49:08 am »
The problem with this site is that it is addictive, my wife's been going nuts "Are you on that blooby forum again?"

Mike Halliday

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 11:53:42 am »
go to search and type in 'leaflets' after reading all 66 pages then come back and ask,

everything about leaflets has been covered before  (usually by me ::)  )
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 01:07:38 pm »
where are you from Mark

M.Acorn

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 01:36:53 pm »
I get that too Colin  :( it`s ok for my wife to be out until gone 8 at night but if i am on the puter upstairs when she gets home god help me !
What goes around comes around

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 02:10:28 pm »
Well Mark, I came in drunk the other night, lip stick on my collar, stinking of perfume and  I slapped my wife's bum and said "Your next fatty!" ;)   Talk about sense of humour failure..... >:( I'll be out of hospital just after Christmas  :D :D :D

Mark_P

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 02:12:38 pm »
thanks guys will continue looking. I'm from essex russell, but please dont hold that against me! ;D
Mark

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 03:20:20 pm »
thats ok, i was born in dagenaham, live in cambs now though ;)