Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

Lloyds TSB buisness banking
« on: December 01, 2008, 11:06:41 pm »
Anyone else have their accounts with them?

It seems to take like a day for money to show up in the account that i have paid in.

I paid in some cheques on saturday morning and its still not showing on the account ???

When i used to pay into my personal account the amount were showed that instance...

Mr H

Re: Lloyds TSB buisness banking
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 07:15:42 am »
When I started I used the 12months free banking but at the end of that it was going to cost me about £50 per month just to pay in cheques and cash so I changed to their online banking service. I then opened an A&L business account, which is totally free, purely to pay in money and I then transfer it to my Lloyds account. My banking is now virtual free with Lloyds but I have the advantage of being able to go to my local branch for face-face advice at any time and 2 banks I can aproach if I want a loan for further investment or if I get cash flow issues....

As for you paying in a cheque on a Saturday.... Its not an actual banking day so it will not be actioned on till the next banking day which would be Monday. You will probably find that it may show on your account today or like A&L it might possably NOT show until it has actually cleared.

Regards
Mr H

ronnie paton

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 03:44:55 pm »
mr h so how do you work that(the 2 banks) do you have all your bills coming out of one?

Mr H

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 06:36:11 pm »
I pay everything in to A & L and transfer it to Lloyds so all bills and payments go out of Lloyds. Easier for the accountant to keep track of it.

Regards
Mr H

ronnie paton

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 06:37:39 pm »
thats what i was thinking, why have i not thought of that one??? ipay about £45 a month in charges i could save my self i fortune!!