Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ryan1

new pole???
« on: November 28, 2008, 03:45:24 pm »

Hi Guys wonder if some 1 could help me. Im looking at getting a new pole around 65ft but not sure which 1 to go for it needs to be light but also at a good price?????? cheers ;D

jaykie

Re: new pole???
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 03:55:28 pm »
wait for the sl2 owners to post

Tosh

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 04:01:56 pm »
I'm not an SL2 user, but that's the pole I would reccommend; have a look at the You Tube videos of the SL2; you can't fault it.

There's probably a DIY route with fishing poles, but unless you're experienced with this sort of thing, getting upto 65 foot could pose some problems.  I wouldn't reccommend this, since you may fork out a small fortune on fishing poles, find they don't work at 65 foot (as in 'don't work for you'; Jeff B can get to 80 foot with his DIY set up), and then end up forking out for an off-the-shelf pole on top; ie buying cheap and buying twice.

And any job you're cleaning at 65 foot is going to be well paid, so spending money on the right equipment makes sense.

ryan1

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 07:53:08 pm »

Cheers guys i was looking at the ls2 but werent too sure what they were like & keep getting phones from broadex about their poles??? so the sl2 is the best for 65ft work??