Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tolzy82

curved sill brush!
« on: October 24, 2008, 10:42:29 pm »
what other companies make the curved sill brush other than vikan?

[GQC] Tim

Re: curved sill brush!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 11:02:28 pm »
Gardiner Pole Systems has one in development, which will be a lot lighter, I think it would probably be round the 330g mark, as opposed to the 555g of the Vikan.

clean

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 09:05:52 am »
There`s a company in The Netherlands called Baudoin wash systems they do good range choice of brushes "but" they are only designed to fit their poles,
it`s a shame because it put our suppliers to shame with their product choice  ;)
here`s the link

www.baudoin.nl

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 10:16:02 am »
Gardiner Pole Systems has one in development, which will be a lot lighter, I think it would probably be round the 330g mark, as opposed to the 555g of the Vikan.

These Design Patent Protected Brushes are now in the final stage of production and should be on the shelves within weeks. They will be available as a Dual or Single Trim, Mono-filament bristle versions and will weigh in at just under the 400g mark. They will screw onto any standard gooseneck or our own G-fit range. They would also be easy to adapt for any other gooseneck fitting.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 10:54:50 am »
There`s a company in The Netherlands called Baudoin wash systems they do good range choice of brushes "but" they are only designed to fit their poles,
it`s a shame because it put our suppliers to shame with their product choice  ;)
here`s the link

www.baudoin.nl

Their brush choice and systems are very impressive, systems look top notch quality.

I mean, wow :

www.baudoin.nl/images/ccp/1380305.jpg]www.baudoin.nl/images/ccp/1380305.jpg]www.baudoin.nl/images/ccp/1380305.jpg

For washing a round pole.

But apart from that the SL2 and SL-X are far superior poles I think. Their poles are way too heavy, 4Kg for a 44ft modular pole? SL2 is 2.6 at 56ft! And their goosenecks look way overengineered and complicated.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 11:03:58 am »
They are beautiful looking products. I would love one of their goosenecks just to look at, but can you imagine putting the first scratch on it though!

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 12:17:45 pm »
I like the ship washing that they do, nice wfp boat for sure!

Yea, that would be horrible if you would scratch that haha. :)

ftp

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 08:16:21 am »
I like their indoor cleaning kit - would be ideal for inside conservatory roofs?