Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

YWCS

. New
« on: October 07, 2008, 05:11:55 pm »

alanwilson

Re: aggressive forums.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 05:14:01 pm »
OI - SHUT IT, NNAAOOWW!!
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

garyj

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 05:19:04 pm »
has anyone else noticed how aggressive these forums can be?
 >:(

Healthy male environment  ;D

On the whole it is very friendly, there are loads of people I have never met who have helped me out over the years, there is fantastic information here for newbies and professionals.

Every now and then though some idiot comes along who thinks he is the bees knees and needs bringing down.

The clever dumb balance is restored and off we go again  ;D

MNWC

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 05:23:40 pm »
little man syndrome   ;D

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 05:25:46 pm »
SHUT UP!  ALL OF YA
service with a shine !

Paul Coleman

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 05:42:43 pm »
I knew someone would do that, tosser ;D

Is this the right room for an argument  ?  :)

wightsurf

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 05:45:22 pm »
I don't argue , im always right

seandyer2003

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 05:47:18 pm »

I told you once....  :)

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 05:47:49 pm »
Im a member of 3 other forums and on each of these forums there has hardly been a bad word between members.

To be honest I couldn't even tell you who the mods are on these other forums as they never seem to have to moderate.

There are too many opinionated members around this forum but hey if we dont like it we know what to do :P

Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 05:49:26 pm »
Its been mentioned once or twice, some people dont like an oposing opinion. I am RIGHT and your WRONG sort of thing when it should be you believe ... but I think. But I hate it when people are being offense rather than disagree they come out with your a pr@t or something like that, these people should be banned, they give no real contribution to this forum.

Gerard  :)

Dean Aspects

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 05:50:07 pm »
Its quite often aggressive on here you can give advice from your own perspective and experience and be shot down called a numpty or told that you are talking utter nonsence or if you happen to say something in the wrong manner against someone then all the old boys network attack you makes you wonder sometimes why you offer advice

Pittmonkey

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 05:52:38 pm »

I told you once....  :)

No you didn't
'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

Ian_Giles

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 06:17:45 pm »
Its quite often aggressive on here you can give advice from your own perspective and experience and be shot down called a numpty or told that you are talking utter nonsence or if you happen to say something in the wrong manner against someone then all the old boys network attack you makes you wonder sometimes why you offer advice

And if ever you are bothered by a comment either about yourself or anyone else come to that, or about any arguements that are developing that you believe are overtly aggressive then there is a report to moderator button you can click on...but few ever bother to do so.

There are a great many threads that are commented upon every day on this forum, and it's no easy task to keep abreast of every single one and every single reply that is made.
So although there are only 2 of us official moderators on this section, all the rest of you can also function in that capacity by reporting offensive or aggressive threads or comments....

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES