Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

Re: vehicle wrap
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 08:27:53 pm »
ive found the design of the wrap

w ww.khulsey.com/hatchillustration/jhatch_ford_woody.html

how does this place accept pics ? ?? ? ?

how cool will that look  ;D ;D

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 09:42:59 pm »
A wrap or partial ounds like the dogs doo daas to me Matt, go for it.  :)

Wrekin C S

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 10:00:06 pm »
right the 4 vehicles

i started off with a FIAT Marea weekender car, a nice little estate car, full bells and whistles on it, i then had a hankering for a VW T4 to turn into a day van and show off the conversion plans i had ( keep in mind, i have a VW splitscreen and im a carpenter, so i thought i could combine the 2 and convert VW T4's to day vans / weekend campervans , my oldest daughter had just started school, so my 3 days a week could have been 5 days, thus i thought i could do WC'ing for 4 days and van conversions the 5th day)

so off i go to buy a T4, job done, a T4 with a low milage recon engine, nice van, a little rough around the edges, BUT i was going to spray it a funky colour anyways, ideal stuff

we then had daughter number 2, which meant i was back to 3 days a week, not a issue, but i had built the round up with more work, no probs though, just means i would have to sqeeze my T4 van plans in when i have time

after 11 months of owning that van, i had got all the stuff for the van, rear seats, rear bulkhead for behing rear seats, windows, so very nice chrome bits, i just didnt have the time, so i had to admit it wasnt going to get done ( i allso had the splitscreen to potter around with )
 i also decide i could do with a slightly smaller van, i go down a fair few country lanes and a smaller van would be great

so off i go to buy a smaller van, the VW Caddy, which turned out to be a lemon and i got done on that deal, it wasnt worth the money to repair, so i sold that on, i only had is 3 weeks

so now i have the berlingo multivan and its very nice, new cam belt fitted with the last service and MOT ( which was only a few weeks ago )

there you go ;) it wasnt that exciting story, but hey you asked  ;D ;D

So did you sell the T4 or keep it? I like them vans and would like to have a go at a conversion - im not a carpenter by any means but gotta start somewhere.

matt

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2008, 11:00:36 pm »
No, i sold the van

the only reason was it was doing my head in knowing my plans but knowing i didnt really have the time

are well, in a few years time ;)

LWC

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 07:50:36 am »
my van is partially wrapped and without sounding bug headed looks the nuts!

back doors fully wrapped and half the side is wrapped

i will do every van like this now (although wont be wanting another van for a few years lol)