Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

marc

question for NWH
« on: September 15, 2008, 05:24:10 pm »
hello mate sorry to be a pain in a topic a while ago about tucker brushes you said on some websites these brushes can be brought for £12 , i am looking to convert a couple myself can you tell me where you got them from and what sites you went on ive tried tuckers site and can not see them on there for that money plus what brushes do you rate and what ones dont you rate thanks for any help marc

john tomkins

Re: question for NWH
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 09:05:09 pm »
This was the thread.....
www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=55438.0;all
He said

I got it from this country and i will make it my lifes work to dig out the receipt so i know where

Suppose he's still busy looking for it ;D

NWH

Re: question for NWH
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 05:59:22 pm »
Marc i had it on my favorites but can`t find it anywhere it`s on a sub heading of a sub heading if you know what i mean,the brushes i rate are a commercial ionic 12" converted for plastic gooseneck,Tucker converted the same,cleantech yellow 12" i use for the more delicate windows and sometimes small panes,or the new revised version dual trim Gardiners superlite.The Tucker and the ionic 1`s above have to be converted but it takes minutes with bolt jets glue and common sense.