Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kinder clean

Grubby carpet results
« on: August 14, 2008, 03:51:08 pm »
Did a lounge carpet job this morning, after viewing told the custy that I could not guarantee all the dirt and stains would come out and she was happy with that.

Anyway did the job and was really pleased with the results - see pics - Cannot stress the impotance of agitation on a carpet this soiled, looked a good 70% better after a good sesion with the duo.

Equipment used - Sebo Bs36 vac, Sebo Duo & Powrflite pfx1350 with onboard heater switched on to give good heat using about 300psi.
Chem used - One step Fineline microsplitter

Custy was over the moon too.

Paul

Jim_77

Re: Grubby carpet results
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 04:58:49 pm »
Nice one :D

It's the jobs like this which really help to spur you on and keep striving for perfection, I find :)

Joe soap from down the road wouldn't have got anywhere near the results, he's have just splashed around a bit and taken his 30 quid.

You've probably got a customer for life there!

P.S. Hope you didn't kick that bucket over!

Joe H

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 05:37:49 pm »
God job there Paul.

and by using a microsplitter there is no sticky residue to attract the dirt back quickly - cause it looks like they messy people.

gwrightson

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 07:13:27 pm »

hang on a second  !!!!

Heres me thinking , that all you advocates of m/s dont need heat,

low and behold , Powrflite pfx1350 with onboard heater switched on to give good heat using about 300psi.
Chem used - One step Fineline microsplitter

;)

Geoff

who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

clinton

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 07:24:16 pm »
A good job paul mate  :)

Is that the first time you have used the m/s chemicals.

Great result for a before and after pici

kinder clean

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 11:24:37 pm »

Hi Dave, yeah the powrflite is a good machine, a little on the heavy side but easy enough to load in and out of the van once you master the technique, also I find the overflow valve that should stop the waste tank overflowing is useless, but again you get to know when its getting ready with practise. How you gettin on with that website for van graphics Dave? Have you pulled all your hair out yet  ;D it can be a little frustrating, especially when you lose all the work youve just spent 2 hours on when you accidentally click in the wrong place, the trick is to do a screen dump copy to a word doc or similar then blow up the image and take it to a local company.

Hey Clinton, no I always use microsplitters on the carpets, with plenty of agitation, but I did invest in some chems for grubby commercial upholstery cleaning (prochem fabric restorer and fibre and fabric rinse)

Cheers Paul

kelly acs

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 11:37:32 pm »
Just looked on the net but can't find any supplier in the uk?
it's a dirty job but someones gotta do it!

davep

Re: Grubby carpet results New
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 11:00:55 am »
What for, this?

htt p://www.cleansmartsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/Powr-Flite_Perfect_Heat.html