Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: For those who use flyer marketing
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 03:08:12 pm »
Robert I offer an ethical service but I don't get work from Council estates I find that how ever well you clean the carpet they do go looking for other cleaners there after to do a cheaper job, sometimes the mentality can be different to what we want/expect from our straight down the line 'middle britain'.

Shaun

kinder clean

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2008, 03:09:07 pm »
Thanks for the advice guys

Dave, sorry for the delay, the website you want is - www   signprint  couk and follow the links.

Paul

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 09:33:29 pm »
ian
when i first started i wasn't going to pre vac because i had a tm. cleaned my own deep pile carpet for practice then the next day gave it a vaccuum, you wouldn't believe what i got out of it, i was gobsmacked and for that reason i dont offer a cheaper no vac option. for me, if you dont pre vac then your not doing your job properly even if you are offering your services a bit cheaper. its like getting a full service without spark plugs and saving a tenner, doesn't make sense.
derek

Jims riight

If they pay for Pre Vac they get it but if they want lowest price. Most people have a Dyson type machine these days. regarding pulling stuff out the day after, I find this happens if I vacum a carpet at home leave it go back the next day I pull out more stuff yet room has not been used

If we Vac North to South East To West and move furniture etc you will be charging the customer £40 to vac a room

I do not ever recall being called back for Tide marks and under the terms of my Guarantee I would be.

Regarding not vac I am talking about properties that have a good quality vac cleaner and who usually vac at least three time a week.

clinton

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2008, 11:07:03 am »
is that for the leaflets paul?Got my fingers crossed re the printing paul ;D

Must confess i didnt vacuum a few times :o

kinder clean

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 03:44:04 pm »
Hi Clinton

The web link for Dave is one for letting you design your own van graphics and gives you an idea of how they will look on the van, I used it for mine.

My flyers will be here tomorrow.  :)

Paul

clinton

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 12:04:37 pm »
Thanks paul hope it goes well with them :)

Am waiting for my proofs at the mo but am away for a few days so wont be able to see mine yet.

Might have to have a look at the guy you have used then as it sounds a good set up.. cheers clinton

derek west

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 12:48:10 pm »
clinton.
my van graphics cost £270 for both sides, the back which is the same as the sides and the front, that included the design, which i had complete control of, (changed the proof about 10 times til i thought it was right) all  the graphics fitted by them.
oh + VAT.
if ya want there number i'll sort you out but it looks like i'm a bit late.
personally i thought it was a bargain for the work involved.
and there in winsford cheshire.

clinton

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 10:40:12 am »
Derek i like your design on your vehicle.

Nice and clear and easy to read its also good in trafic in case any one wants to get your number. :)