Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

M.Acorn

Not carpet related
« on: August 12, 2008, 03:55:11 pm »
I am having serious insurance issues ,trying to get cover for my road/trackday car ! anyone know a decent company that does modified classic performance insurance ?
What goes around comes around

Re: Not carpet related
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 03:59:17 pm »
Adrian Flux

Barry Livingstone

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 04:19:23 pm »
suretern.com
Carpet, Upholstery cleaning & hard floor cleaning.
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

M.Acorn

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 05:37:04 pm »
Tried adrian flux £368 which i thought was a bit steep, Sureterm never crossed my mind they are just down the road from me and i clean their carpets for them ,might get preferential rates   :D  it`s because the roll cage has a fixed diagonal bar so the rear seats are out,i have basically done all the stuff i wanted to do to my first one when i was 18 but could not afford !
Lot`s of engine mods taken me 4 years on and off ,i am ready for the mot now .
God knows what they will want once i have the 280 bhp Audi tt engine for it  ???
Wonder if i can get it sponsored by me as a tax write off ,and get it sign written

Barry Livingstone

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 05:52:57 pm »
Ask for Sue in the office she will keep you rite ;) ;)
tell that guy from fife says hi ...lol.....
and tell andy wood ....na i cant post it on here ... >:( >:( >:( >:(
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

M.Acorn

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 05:58:37 pm »
Think i might have met sue ,she may have been the one that contacted me ! Andy tall bloke with a flash car assume he is the boss man ?
They were still open when i did my last carpet clean there,i can honestly say i have never heard anything like it ! g`ing the "Team"  up going on about targets ,telling staff what to say to seal the deal lot`s of clapping and back slapping,honestly i was scared by it,not sure how anyone could do that job.Think i would have a nervous breakdown

Jim_77

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 06:34:01 pm »
It's easy for them.....Insurance sales people aren't actually human.  They have no shame and don't know when to give up!

M.Acorn

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 06:36:40 pm »
Ha Ha  ;D

David_Annable

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 08:09:55 am »
Hi

Have you tried Greenlight

greenlightinsurance.com

Wont let me do a link!

Dave
NCCA, Woolsafe, IICRC Leather Cleaning Technician

Barry Livingstone

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 09:33:01 am »
I could tell you a few storys about it :o :o

but they treat there account managers like crap, and they cant keep staff is all am saying...but they are cheap when it comes to that kind of cover and yeah that would be Andy...put it this way they are about to spend 100,000k a mth on google ads.........to cover 4x4, classic, caravn and motor homes
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

M.Acorn

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 02:14:53 pm »
Been through all the adds in practical classics none can beat performance direct ! just tried sureterm,they can`t beat it either so looks like it`s p/direct who will get my money  ;D.
Been on the phone to my local rolling road today £75 + vat per hour bloke called peter baldwyn who is a k-jet injection master,thought that was pretty reasonable really not far off what i am on and it`s far more complicated than cleaning carpets !
been another very good week for me just booked another job from a recomendation army people.They gave me a great write up in the base news letter very happy it`s the 3rd one booked now from a single carpet clean.
Wish i could keep it in my pocket though  ;D
Cheers for all the input peeps