Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonny F

Re: Any Bane Clene users here???
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 11:41:45 pm »
Clinton & Joe,

No I have a Bane Clene Permamount and then a Conqueror Series Oscillator. This unit is very amazing, it cleans very well. Some of these guys over her spend $70,000 on a truck mount, and they hate how well they clean for a fraction of the price. I guess If I spent that much on a truck and truck mount , I would defend that decision as well.

I have really had some awesome results with the CCS alone.    Jon
Jon Firari
Ultra Color Care Services
Spring Hill, TN 37174
IICRC Master Textile Cleaner
IICRC Senior Carpet Inspector
"Been in the business 15 years"

Jim_77

Re: Any Bane Clene users here???
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 04:43:55 pm »
The machine Jonny is referring to is an oscillating pad machine, they work differently from an ordinary rotary.  Look at the demo video he's directed us to ;)

Theyt perform, differently from rotaries, although not as drastically different as the manufacturers would have you believe I don't think!

Whilst the dirty cloth looks impressive in the video, you could get a white terry towel almost that dirty just by wetting a heavily soiled carpet with water and rubbing it a bit!  It doesn't mean there's no dirt left in the carpet, does it?

You'd have trouble convincing a huge section of the carpet cleaning industry that to get a heavily soiled carpet PROPERLY clean you NEED to use HWE.  Bonnet machines are brilliant, I use them all the time, but in my opinion nothing replaces washing dirt away with water sometimes.

As with any method, product or machine there's a human factor involved.

You could put a right monkey on the end of a Hydramaster titan and he wouldn't be able to do anywhere near as good a job as a cleaner with 20 years experience using a single vac spotting machine.