Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

garyj

BICF- A reply
« on: July 31, 2008, 12:16:46 am »
As this is posted and then locked, here is a bit of a warning for anyone who goes and has a look at these forums that come up here.

A couple of months ago the SCSF forum was near on destroyed, it was horribly simple to do  >:(

I am not saying there is an ulterior motive with this forum but......... if you do go and join any other forum make sure your password is very different to what you use here. A lot of people use the same passwords on forums making it very simple for someone with access to that password to cause havoc somewhere else.

It also begs the question that this is the first post from this person, but they registered 10 weeks ago. Putting 2 and 2 together.............well, make up your own minds  ::)

Jim_77

Re: BICF- A reply
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 12:40:51 am »
Regardless of who it is and their reasons for doing so... anyone who spams a forum with links to another is a complete to$$er in my book.

Have some respect, you moron.

Joe H

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 07:12:51 am »
Not fully with you on this one but get the sense of where you going.

Sometimes, and this is one of those times, it is definately best to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Cant see any point at all posting that on here or any where else.

clinton

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 08:02:33 am »
Same here aint sure but have an idea :)

carlton care

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 08:18:13 am »
Gary

Not certain about your comment, but regular posters on here must be well aware of the long running attempts by another forum operator to contiually post fake adverts on here to get the gullible to follow their lead and join their forum.

garyj

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 09:52:29 am »
Yep, on its own this does not make sense.
It was posted last night after another spamming session after the mods had logged off. Presumed this one would have been deleted along with the spam.
Could not reply on the thread as it was posted and then locked, as usual, so being bored and in a chatty mood I wrote this.

It was just to make people aware that if they do go and have a look at these other forums to make sure they use a very different password.

carlton care

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 02:32:39 pm »
I've been admitted to other forums with the same ISP was banned from the one above and CT, but recently invited back to CT.

Often expected to be banned on here, as I post from experience, which annoys some people at times.