Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

broomklean

HAS ANYONE ADVERTISED IN SUPERMARKETS I IT WORTH IT?
« on: July 11, 2008, 09:53:23 am »
HAD A GUY CALL ME TO ADVERTISE IN SUPERMARKET CONTRACT FOR TWO YEARS IS IT WORTH IT OR MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN HAS ANYONE ADVERTISED AND HAS IT BROUGHT IN MUCH BUSINESS?

CATMAN

Re: HAS ANYONE ADVERTISED IN SUPERMARKETS I IT WORTH IT?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 11:42:41 am »
LEAVE WELL ALONE.  YOU WOULD GET MORE INTEREST IF YOU BURNT YOUR MONEY IN THE STREET

THE BEST PLACE TO ADVERTISE IN SUPERMARKET IS BY THE TILL AND THAT SPACE ANIT FOR SALE.

REGARDS

GRAHAM

broomklean

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 12:06:04 pm »
CHEERS THOUGHT AS MUCH

dandandan

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 01:01:01 pm »
The best response besides my van and word of mouth has been from a local free mag what people read when they are bored off their cakes in dentist waiting rooms etc,ha ha.It costs £80 a month and 29,000 copies go out in full colour,no one stops full of shopping to read them ads.dan

BDCS

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 03:56:17 pm »
no no no no no no no no no no or no :'(

Ged

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 06:40:07 pm »
done it . waste of money , two leads in two years, expensive so save your money.

ged

Roger Oakley

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 07:22:58 pm »
Send me the money instead, I'll buy you some lottery tickets, more chance of them earning you money. So in others words No don't waste your time  or money

dustee

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 08:03:07 pm »
been there done that not worth the T shirt
save your money

BDCS

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 09:57:13 pm »
Not often everyone agrees !!

dandandan

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 08:00:23 pm »
I think it`s a great idea,try and get in as many supermarkets as you can mate,you`ll coin it in..........just kiddin,ha ha

TVCS

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 12:37:50 pm »
We fell foul of this.  Advertising in Homebase.  Paid shed loads for the advert and we have had 1 job for our troubles.  The only good thing about  it is that they print as many leaflets as are needed.  We go into the homebase in question now and again and help ourselves to 1000`s of them and then they restock.   The free leaflets are not worth the money we wasted tho.

Lesson learnt, the exspensive way.
Veni, vidi, vino, splatus.

(I came, I saw, I drank, I fell over...)

kimberley

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 01:53:48 pm »
We fell foul of this.  Advertising in Homebase.  Paid shed loads for the advert and we have had 1 job for our troubles.  The only good thing about  it is that they print as many leaflets as are needed.  We go into the homebase in question now and again and help ourselves to 1000`s of them and then they restock.   The free leaflets are not worth the money we wasted tho.

Lesson learnt, the exspensive way.
i reckon unless yr advertising cream cakes on walls in a supermarket it wont get looked at  :) lol
♥ kym ♥

letzclean

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 09:13:40 am »

My local Tesco let you advertise for free, can't say I have got any work from it...but it cost nothing apart from getting a flyer reduced in size to fit on the board
"A pessimist see's the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist see's the opportunity in every difficulty."