Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

East coast window cleaning Services

Fan jets or Pencil Jets
« on: July 03, 2008, 10:39:51 pm »
I Know a while back there was this question but cant find the topic as it was way back. Reason i ask is a mate of mine was using fans the otherday and after using pencils for the last 4 years i was like WOW he also seems to think he use's less water??????

What ones do you guys use
P&R Window Cleaning

Rob_Mac

Re: Fan jets or Pencil Jets
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 10:43:01 pm »
I am one of a very few people that have all brushes set up with fan sprays.

Ignore the rubbish about overspray - when you know how to use them they are far superior - and no lifting off the glass to rinse

Rob ;D

matt

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 10:59:57 pm »
ive allways used fans
im thinking about trying pencil OR just 1 fan in the middle of the brush

paulscotney

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 11:04:47 pm »
I bought a 11" salmon autobrush a month ago from Peter Fogwill. Not too fond of the auto brush bit( switch numpty sprang off into custy's garden, after 2 weeks )  but the salmon brush with fans is absolutley fantastic. I have been experimenting and now I rinse on with a good flow all the time. Excellent. Recommend Fans to anyone.

East coast window cleaning Services

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 08:20:27 am »
Thanks for you thoughts fellas
P&R Window Cleaning

prestigeclean

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 08:41:27 am »
i might try them again , my first experience with fans on a vikan sill brush was very bad , loads of complaints , but i think i will invest in peters new pole and auto brush when its ready regards alan

john tomkins

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 11:06:24 am »
i might try them again , my first experience with fans on a vikan sill brush was very bad , loads of complaints , but i think i will invest in peters new pole and auto brush when its ready regards alan

What... loads of complaints because you used fans instead of pencils ;D
Seriously, do you agree it was probably/ definately down to technique and not choice of jets?

prestigeclean

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 11:21:40 am »
probably the brush , i was doing first cleans and i don,t think a sill brush with its lack of bristles is up to a real good scrub on a first clean , which is why i,m going to give fans another try regards alan

john tomkins

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 11:33:29 am »
Ah right, first cleans, understandable. ;D