Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

birdymiller

Ecoline cleaning systems pole
« on: May 28, 2008, 05:53:51 pm »
This came with the trolley that i have just bought. It came with another one an adapted unger pole, but the hose is fitted around the outside of the pole and its a bit of a pain extending it. The ecoline hose is in the pole and extends alot easier. Problem is the ecoline pole is very heavy and far too long for what i need at present.
Does anyone know anything about these poles can they be shortened without damaging it. Thinking about converting a harris pole that i have used trad. What type of pole do you all use for normal 1st floor height windows.

Re: Ecoline cleaning systems pole
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 06:24:55 pm »
Hiya again Birdy.

If you want a good lightweight pole for every day use you could do a lot worse that the Exel 17ft 4 section. The brush on your ecoline will fit fine and even the plastic angle adaptor will just screw into the 17ft er. It is short sections.. just a tad over 4 ft so it can be used downstairs nicely as well. The hose goes inside the pole.

All you need is the bare pole. If the hose on your ecoline is still decent you can use that. If not just order some hose with the pole.

It's a little cracker of a pole for 2 storey domestic work.

The only prob I can see with the Harris pole is the 6 ft sections. These can be awkward on low stuff.

OOPS me fish n chips have just arrived. Mrs McCann says I gotta eat them now. 

Hope this helps

Andrew

kirky

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 06:29:28 pm »
the pole that comes with the pure freedom trolly is the mutts nutts i have two 24ft'ers but the next one down sounds what your after birdy lad ;)

birdymiller

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 06:41:38 pm »
alright kirky fancy meeting you here :o.

kirky

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 06:46:11 pm »
alright kirky fancy meeting you here :o.

honest mate i aint stalking ya  :D :D :D

i got directed to this place via your 25ltr water container thread...(sharing delivery)

birdymiller

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 06:50:09 pm »
Andrew, how much do these cost mate. This ecoline pole is very heavy.

birdymiller

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 06:51:38 pm »
kirky, my ro is producing water now with a reading 0. Thats good right. :)