Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Second day WFP, things are looking up...
« on: April 30, 2008, 09:03:56 pm »
just done my second day on the pole, had a few problems yesterday thinking i had to conserve my water but today i was rinsing and rinsing everything and to top it all off even though i stiill left a few marks customers seem to really like the idea... BUZZIN..

Captain Scarlet

Re: Second day WFP, things are looking up...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 09:05:06 pm »
This is what I like to hear, a newbie enjoying it and doing it well at the same time, well done! Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

jaykie

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 09:20:52 pm »
join the club, ive put out 1000 flyers, got 8 calls, 4 1st cleans £65 £40 2x£25, missus says she fells like a secutary.Really enjoying it.

Chris

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 09:35:54 pm »
well done, it feels good dont it?   i couldnt possibly flyer i have about 1300 customers already that i have too convert... i can see it being a long process for me but things are looking good.....   are you leaving marks or anything?

jaykie

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 10:53:05 pm »
I dont know if i left any marks but not had any calls moaning, got the biggest job on tuesday and another town house 1st clean this friday, i scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed and rinsed loads too be sure.

Chris

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 01:15:54 am »
Sorry for offtopic, Jaykie has his email address hidden.

Jaykie, G.Q.C W1ndow Clean1ng here, remember that you send me an email with pictures of the pure freedom tank cage mounting points, from underneath the van?

I can't for the live of it find it any more in my inbox. Can you please resend it? Sorry for being a pain.

Thanks

LWC

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 03:41:08 am »
good one mate, good feeling when its all coming together

you wait till next month when speed starts picking up. youll be laughing your head off when you get home!  ;)

jaykie

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 09:53:53 am »
G.Q.C W1ndow Clean1ng  you have mail

Chris