Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

omnivac users
« on: April 23, 2008, 06:50:04 pm »
im going to buy the omnivac but i was just wondering did any of you buy the genarator from them or source one yourself?

ducky

Re: omnivac users
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 06:58:01 pm »
the lad i work for has it all and the genartor  :)
if it cleans we will clean it

cherubs cleaning

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 07:14:54 pm »
i got mine some were else

jerry

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 07:29:02 pm »
could you tell me where? i just think i can get it cheaper than omnipole are selling them for.

cherubs cleaning

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 07:46:14 pm »
generatorsnow.co.uk

herts

01923 262818

make sure u get  5kva or above

hope this helps

jerry

G & M

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 12:13:04 am »
How good is the omnivac as I am thinking of buying one as well? I have been thinking about it for quite a while but still wonder if it is worth the effort setting up for regular semi d's.
Michael

Mr H

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 08:05:11 am »
How good is the omnivac as I am thinking of buying one as well? I have been thinking about it for quite a while but still wonder if it is worth the effort setting up for regular semi d's.
Michael

It works very well. For some houses you might be a little bit quicker with a ladder and pole BUT...... You can go where ladders can't..... Over conservatories etc....Just like the difference between ladders and WFP. Also you can charge a little extra as you are actualy vacuuming out their gutters plus your safer while doing it....... A few weeks ago I used one alongside my DIY system and it was really good. I'm actually thinking of saving up to get one just for doing the average property and saving my DIY one for higher places.

Regards
Mr H

G & M

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 08:27:14 pm »
Mr H is your diy vac better than the omnivac and if so how did you make it up? Any chance of a few pics?