Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

davep

Prices on websites/flyers
« on: April 05, 2008, 09:55:54 pm »
Touchy subjest (pricing that is!) but i am pondering on putting prices on my site/flyers..

Seems the first question callers ask is 'can you give me a price', so if prices are followed with information and terms and conditions it may show the customer there is nothing to hide, most services offer some kind of pricing structure?

Will duck now..   :P

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Prices on websites/flyers
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 09:59:00 pm »
On the whole it depends on where you are on the pricing structures in your area, if you are more bottomish then YES but if you are not then it's time to hone your telephone skills.

Shaun

davep

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 10:14:32 pm »
I don't think that you rely on just 1 form of advertising the web works better down south as they don't have th strength to open the yellow book let lone lift it from the door mat.

Shaun 

carpet guy

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 11:05:50 am »
Some long established c/c businesses do include pricing.............some, very comprehensive listings, others stimulating prospects interest, by listing SPECIAL OFFERS.

If an advert fails to show prices, I keep looking.....................nothing to do with looking for the cheapest, I just like to know what a company charges for it's services  / products.

Some suppliers in this industry fail to show prices.....................how many prospects are they failing to reach, never mind convert.

Yes.............every job is different, etc, etc, but, if you want to get a steady flow of work you will get a higher volume of work from priced adverts, how you deal with them will determine their long term value