Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Rochester

Re: Texatherm
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2008, 10:03:04 pm »
Mike,

That's what I used when I first bought the Texatherm system second hand and had no Advanced Cleaner.

It did ok, but in my opinion is not a patch on the genuine Texatherm Advanced cleaner and neutraliser.

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2008, 10:17:24 pm »
Bought my rotary second hand off a guy in Bristol and he swore by the texatherm system and chems. And I think they are literaly up the road from me.

Did a job last night with catalyst then changed to microsplit prespray and just the bonnets in catalyst and it was a lot quicker and easier. Thanks to whoever said they did that on here a while ago. :)

Must try some advance.

ianharper

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 06:14:03 am »
did you read woodmans post about his method? I use his method and it works well for me

mark_roberts

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 02:04:59 pm »
Ian - go on then tell us about it.

Ive charlie pads but never got on with them.  How do you use them without the wringer bucket.

Used Texatherm advanced cleaner today on a minging polypropolene carpet with HWE.  Cleaned up a treat but yes it is expensive compared to others.

Mark

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 03:46:41 pm »
I read it Ian but have forgotten the details. I remember about how he moved sofas once. Came in handy today ;D

carpet guy

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2008, 12:06:10 am »
Such a tease  :-* :-*

Chris_Thomas

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2008, 11:05:40 pm »
As previously posted by Ian

the "woodman method"

After a lot of practise and re-jigging methods of use I think I have cracked how to really use M-Power to its best effect, of course you might disagree

I find that once agitated in a light mist again over the top and leave while you do other things helps.

If used in conjunction with another system the end results can be quite outstanding.

Any way my M-Power procedure is as follows;

1) Vacuum,(a lot), pull out furniture,beds etc, vacuum everywhere.

2) Spot clean procedures as normal if required.

3) Apply M-Power and agitate across carpet using roto and pad,finish off around edges with sebo,

4) Place furniture back in postion You do not need to move the furniture again No further cleaning in these areas is necessary.

5) Leave dwelling for 10-15 miinutes longer is ok if needed.

6) Spray mist Tex (or whatever system you use so long as its non residual and wool safe etc) roto over/extract exposed areas only.

7) Inspect, post spot and dress pile.

Ask client to walk though with you,collect payment.

Why use two systems I hear you ask ?

Because its the most effective way I have found of using it, with fantastic end results, its beats Texatherm on its own and it beats M-Power on its own.You can do the same method by following the early procedure then extract clean exposed areas only, with M-Power in the tank or another non-residual.I have done both and both work.

On some occasions the second procedure has not seemed necessary as the carpet looks fine but I do it any way as it makes me feel better,sad I know

The beauty of the system and M-Power is that it will self neutralise after you have gone, the carpet carries on cleaning its self in effect and of course the drying times are very low.

Because furniture does not need moving again you can move pretty quickly from room to room once the prep-work has been done.

I like to pull out as much furniture as possible and vac behind and M-Power clean, thats TV's,double beds, units, pianos whatever, unless directly instructed by the client to leave it, it gets moved.

I can safely move on then to the main exposed areas and concentrate on them using the two system method above.

At the end your client would have had a low moisture, environmentally friendly carpet clean with no soil attracting residue left behind and all the nasties destroyed in the process.

Test it,try it, I would like to know how you get on.