Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

M.Acorn

Quote from high commision of India ? Aldwych London
« on: April 05, 2008, 10:12:40 am »
Hi folks had a letter recorded delivery this morn from the high commision of india based in London ,breakdown of all the room s they want cleaning with dimensions etc total of 400 sq m plus sofas and armchairs and also 28sq m of curtains.anyone else had one of thease ? just seems a bit weird for it to turn up out of the blue like this,i am also miles away ,they say in the quote they want dry cleaning of curtains too something i do not do .Weird
What goes around comes around

Aquakleen Restoration Services

Re: Quote from high commision of India ? Aldwych London
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 11:10:17 am »
Well whatever price you give them Im sure they will try and knock you down lol

STEVE PARKIN

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 02:08:42 pm »
i have had the same letter this morning, you think your miles away we are in derbyshire, checked the adresses they seem ok but the phone numbers are not on the commissions site or on a telephone search for this address

M.Acorn

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 02:36:06 pm »
Bet their next question is can we have your bank account details ! in a phone jacker stylee  :)
What goes around comes around

elliott cleaning

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 07:48:21 pm »
Cleaned some carpets in India House a number of years back. Seem to recall it came through a phone call in those days but am sure I wasn't the only one to be called.
Although there is parking in a rear courtyard adjacent to the back of the building it was impossible to get space during the day so cleaned in the evening.
As far as I recall, I was paid within a normal period at the quoted price, so no problems.
How come I didn't get a letter this time. Did I do a lousy job all those years ago :( :(