Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

spencer davies

Supplier Service
« on: April 02, 2008, 11:32:14 am »
Watch out!

We have a little Speedster machine which is used as a reserve system, the machine was originally purchased from Matt at Cleansmart, who has done a lot of footwork to obtain a replacement connecting pipe from....Woodbridge.

This machine has been sitting in our office for over a week, original e mails were sent by Matt to Woodbridge a week ago, they finally replied last night saying delivery would be ten days ???

The experience we have had with other suppliers has been very positive, often with parts arriving next day, we will be investing in a TM in the near future, a visit to Hydramaster is on the cards, Woodbridge will not be a consideration, other people using Speedsters need to be aware that a supply of parts is an issue, Matt from Cleansmart kindly arranging for a part to be made  :)

Woodbridge 0/10

Regards

S

Darren O

Re: Supplier Service
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 12:57:42 pm »
It was a toss up between the speedster and the raptor for me iam glad i bought the raptor thats a few people that have had some bother with the speedster.I had to get a new heater for my raptor still under warranty but hydramaster have always been more than helpfull. Darren

spencer davies

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 03:18:24 pm »
Its important to have that back up from a company, Hydramaster has a good reputation.

Regards

S

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 04:58:37 pm »
I have a Hydramaster Boxxer and the 'product' is excellent but the service is sublime.

I think most people on here already know this as it's stated over and over again.

Shaun

Steve Chapman

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 06:42:28 pm »
Does anyone know what  the problem is with woodbridge, they have a good

product and fairly cheap prices, but you would think they knew by now they

were cheesing people off.  ???

Perhaps they just too under staffed or just not got

the pr expertise, but it's a real shame as they seem like nice guys, but dont

really deliver what they promise!

I must admit when i've actually been there in person then they are really helpful,

but ordering things over the phone is a bit hit and miss :-\

They've been on the forum in the past, so they must know what people think,

perhaps they just dont care ?

regards
steve

mark shannon

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 09:00:30 pm »
I certainly would not have any dealings with them after a bad experience in the past  >:(

spencer davies

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 09:02:11 pm »
I think your last comment is closer to the truth, I was aware of a real shocker relating to Woodbridge about a year ago, regarding a second hand TM.

Regards

S