Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kinder clean

Pete Sweeney re - end tenancy cleaning
« on: May 26, 2008, 06:12:12 pm »

Hi Pete, you mailed me about the vehicle graphics, perhaps your right, less is more, don't want it to look too busy - on your home page you have a shadow image of a figure carpet cleaning, I don't suppose you have a high res version of that i could use on the van do you?

Very nice looking website, very professional looking.

Just wanted to ask you about the end of tenancy cleaning.

I'm just starting out & have been wondering if I should offer more services, other than carpet & upholstery cleaning.

I am marketed as green clean and have done a lot of research into green cleaning products, I was thinking of adding end of tenancy cleaning/moving in to a new home - selling your home etc, but didn't really want to get involved with weekly domestic cleaning.
Do you get much work on that side and how did you market it, other than sending letters to estate agents and private landlords do you use any other form of advertising?

Thanks Paul - kinder clean

lands

Re: Pete Sweeney re - end tenancy cleaning
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 04:30:34 pm »
Hi Paul

I will ask my web designer about the image but I think it is very common so should be pretty easy to source.

As for the mktg questions, it's probably better that you call me as some of my answers will lead to other questions etc. so feel free to call.

Pete