Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pj

Re: A couple of pics from today
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2008, 11:51:49 pm »
Hi Dave

The job's a good'n.

I like Alex's genuine support in helping us all, he really tries to share the fruits of his hard work and research, but I think the Supalite brush, which he didn't invent, is not the way forward.

I think you tell it like it is Dave.  Keep it up!

You too Alex.

Personally I do not like the Supalite Bentley brush, and I will not be "swept" along by peer pressure or old school tie stuff.  It is rubbish in my opinion!

Gardiners, however, have been extremely helpful in other ways and I think they as a team are really working hard to help wfp forward and credit to them for what they do....But..

I have trialed the bentley brush for weeks on 2 poles and I am very unimpressed with it's results up close.  Ask me why?  I may put up a new topic..............again
I'm afraid the bentley brush, even at height is not for me.

ned

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2008, 09:18:47 pm »
Dave spoke to Sparkle today he done the job for 2 yrs last clean Dec 07 , He said be careful stopped doing the job money dispute still on going ,loads of other problems with the contract  good luck  Ned

karlosdaze

« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2008, 10:10:32 pm »
Hi Dave

The job's a good'n.

I like Alex's genuine support in helping us all, he really tries to share the fruits of his hard work and research, but I think the Supalite brush, which he didn't invent, is not the way forward.

I think you tell it like it is Dave.  Keep it up!

You too Alex.

Personally I do not like the Supalite Bentley brush, and I will not be "swept" along by peer pressure or old school tie stuff.  It is rubbish in my opinion!

Gardiners, however, have been extremely helpful in other ways and I think they as a team are really working hard to help wfp forward and credit to them for what they do....But..

I have trialed the bentley brush for weeks on 2 poles and I am very unimpressed with it's results up close.  Ask me why?  I may put up a new topic..............again
I'm afraid the bentley brush, even at height is not for me.
Have to agree, although the Bentley has an ideal weight, I'm better off using a toothbrush.