Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

boshravie

here it is
« on: March 11, 2008, 11:55:38 pm »

Re: here it is
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 12:05:48 am »
Very nice.

Only one f in professional though.

Jason Hedges

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 12:11:20 am »
I'd second that very nice looking site and information is good and straight forward :)

Like the little videos on the carpet cleaning bit, I'd get the guy doing the extracting to speed up a bit, looks like he's gonna be there till he retires ;D

All the best,
Jason.

boshravie

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 12:16:25 am »
 ;D ;D
thanks guys yes, you are right i take off the f very soon  :)
ooohhhh yes about the guy in the carpet cleaning section? yes he has already retired  ;D

regards

Bosh

mark shannon

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 05:35:08 pm »
Very nice

colin thomas

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 07:16:38 pm »
i am always a bit wary of pointing out what lives in peoples carpets, i can see people saying 'blow that, i'll get wooden floors put in then', i'd rather sell it on getting the carpets clean not that they are unhealthy

colin
colin thomas

boshravie

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 08:04:43 pm »
Hi guys

Well the reason I have put these movies in my web site, is basically to educate general public so they are aware of condition of their carpets, because basically 9 out 10 of general public don’t bother to clean their carpets until they become so dirty and in some cases it’s too late to be cleaned any way.
Plus the same way, we can make be busier cleaning them  :)
Its like the window cleaning, again I had to put in this movie to educate them about the purified water, lots of people think we just wash their windows with normal water  :)

Regards

Bosh

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 10:24:35 pm »
The way round it is to tell them to imagine their carpets/rugs are like giant filters that catch all the nasty things that would otherwise end up in their lungs.

The more filters get clogged the less they catch (maybe not technically true), hence regular cleans and why hardfloors alone would be a poor health choice for their family. Then quote scandanavian studies.