Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gerry Styles

HOW MUCH !!!!!!!
« on: March 13, 2008, 03:06:26 pm »
Picked up a new customer this morning who said that he wanted carpets cleaned but I would only be considered if I could clean his office chair. He had already rang two other companies one of which had said they don't clean office chairs and the other wanted £65.00 just to clean the chair.

Said I would go down an have a look at the carpets and the chair.  Said chair 1 small computer desk chair with fabric seat and back rest. Overall a good earner lounge, hall and stair carpet plus chair (£10). Next month his tenant vacates rented property so also doing that.
Premier Klean Limited

klinger (spa clean)

Re: HOW MUCH !!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 03:33:20 pm »
Can only think the other people didnt really want or need the work.If it looks like a nice little earner with maybe some repeat stuff I think I,d do the chair for b*g**r all...get in there! cheers klinger. ;)
klinger of spa clean.

Doctor Carpet (Ret'd)

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 03:40:51 pm »
It could be (albeit unlikely) that whoever quoted £65 was talking about a minimum charge, but your customer didn't hear that bit.

Well done anyway; it's always satisfying when something like this happens and you are the beneficiary.
Diplomacy: the art of letting other people have your way

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 04:22:55 pm »
i agree, that wasprob the min charge

Joe H

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 04:38:49 pm »
Good move though and looks like its paid off.