Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tompoole

wfp
« on: February 03, 2008, 03:28:31 pm »
Hi

yep another question hope you are all being patient. I will be buying a trolley system next week. what extras would you recommend.  Brushes, poles, barrels etc. what bits have you found to be priceless.

Also when cleaning a heavily soiled roof would you use a different brush to scrub then to rinse or do yo just use the same brush / if so which are the best? I think From the feedback on the site i will opt for the pare freedom set up

tom

Grafters Cleaning Services

Re: wfp
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 03:33:58 pm »
if it's within your budget your are far better of going for a van system rather than keep filling up barrels and pulling trolleys around, this will save you money in the long run

i'm talking from experience
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

tompoole

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 03:50:07 pm »
hi

not quite there yet. most of my customers want trad but happy to have hard to reach windows and conservatories wfp.  i have only been up and running since dec  so very new but can see the benefits of wfp systems but budget will only stretch to a trolley at the mo.

I trying to build slowly

brightnclean

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 04:02:07 pm »
Hi Tom.

Everyone has there own opinions and preferences so you will always get differing advice.

There's nowt wrong with starting out with a Freedom trolley. It's a great piece of kit. I have 3 x van mounts and have a freedom trolley in each one.  The trollies are used on there own around 50% of the time on domestic work.

If things go well for you then all you need to get a full van mount up and running will be a tank. All you would need to do is hook the trolley up to the tank so you will then basically have the same set up as us van mount boys but with the advantage of the trolley on it's own when you need it.

I would get one of the red hard bristle brushes as an add on to the normal window one. Its great for really scrubbing con roofs and the like.