Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: where do you get prefilters ?
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 12:41:07 am »
17 now

i have just looked at your posts and it stays the same, 17 what  ???

*foxman

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 12:41:46 am »
I know because there are only a couple places companies buy the filters from. I also know there have been a batch on sale going for next to nothing (we've been offered them for 30p each) because they only last around 3000 litres before being useless, so the 75% figure is based on you buying a trashy filter once a month but as that filter is spent with in a week you have 3 weeks were it isn't doing anything. You do the math.

The simple truth is there are a number of suppliers around who know nothing about water purifcation as they have never done it (just ask them what experience they have in using WFP and systems 75% will say none) - they have simply seen a market and decide to get in on it with 0% knowledge, so when they are offered rubbish at a cheap price they think its a bargin. There is a reason for it being so cheap!

ClearviewServices

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 12:43:19 am »

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2008, 12:45:44 am »
I know because there are only a couple places companies buy the filters from. I also know there have been a batch on sale going for next to nothing (we've been offered them for 30p each) because they only last around 3000 litres before being useless, so the 75% figure is based on you buying a trashy filter once a month but as that filter is spent with in a week you have 3 weeks were it isn't doing anything. You do the math.

The simple truth is there are a number of suppliers around who know nothing about water purifcation as they have never done it (just ask them what experience they have in using WFP and systems 75% will say none) - they have simply seen a market and decide to get in on it with 0% knowledge, so when they are offered rubbish at a cheap price they think its a bargin. There is a reason for it being so cheap!

thank you for the reply foxman and I hope you could see I was not having a pop, just asking a question, I will speak to the suppier before order as you could be right will check, if you are right i thank you  ;)

Ian

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 12:49:10 am »
13 to go.... and heres a clue

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?action=stats

Oh lol, I am not worried about that I win hands down, only been on here a few months and not 3 odd years like some, i always have been top of my field in most things  ;D

apart from running, spelling, being told what to do, and giving up.  ;)

ClearviewServices

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 12:53:17 am »
 :o yawn... night Ian.. ;)

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 12:59:18 am »

alanwilson

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 03:09:09 pm »
the carbon filters that wintecs sell are longlife lasting about 40,000ltrs, for £2.89 + VAT I think that is a bargain, also the sediment filters are so cheap you could replace them 3x as often as the 'premium' brands.
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!