Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

East coast window cleaning Services

Dont buy these there pants
« on: December 20, 2007, 07:45:38 pm »
P&R Window Cleaning

poles apart

Re: Dont buy these there pants
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 08:01:20 pm »
They're not supposed to be waterproof. They're made of wetsuit material which lets in a layer of water for your body heat  to warm!
Rod

Davew

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 08:05:25 pm »
Don't look anything like my pants.

matt

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 08:09:05 pm »
They're not supposed to be waterproof. They're made of wetsuit material which lets in a layer of water for your body heat  to warm!
Rod

indeed

they let in water which is trapped between the glove and your hand and then heated up by your hand

jimlucas

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 09:31:20 pm »
I use neoprene glove and know plenty of others best things for keeping your hands warm on cold mornings not supposed to be waterproof

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 09:42:51 pm »

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 09:56:17 pm »
if you want water proof try sealskinz lot more than 7.99 tho and not that warm but they do a thermal liner as well but neoprene plenty good nuff if you just want to be warm

chrismroberts

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 10:53:46 pm »
Sealskinz do a thermal liner?

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 11:00:35 pm »
oh yes £7.50 a pair look at sealskinz.com :)

Ian_Giles

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 06:45:46 am »
The Unger Neoprene gloves are totally waterproof, not that it makes any difference of course because your hands sweat inside them and the insides get wet anyway as they can't breath!
When I used them, I'd have two pairs and would turn one pair inside out to dry whist continuing to use the other pair.

And if my bucket of water was hot, I'd stick my hands in there to warm them up...with the gloves on I mean, and if the gloves were dry inside they stayed dry...er...until my hands got sweaty that is!

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

matt

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 09:50:14 am »
The Unger Neoprene gloves are totally waterproof, not that it makes any difference of course because your hands sweat inside them and the insides get wet anyway as they can't breath!
When I used them, I'd have two pairs and would turn one pair inside out to dry whist continuing to use the other pair.

And if my bucket of water was hot, I'd stick my hands in there to warm them up...with the gloves on I mean, and if the gloves were dry inside they stayed dry...er...until my hands got sweaty that is!

Ian

only downside to them is your hungry all the time, they stink of dry roasted peanuts