Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

East coast window cleaning Services

Anyone in cambridge/Bedfordshire
« on: December 06, 2007, 05:27:51 pm »
Got some units in St neots that need b/clean start with 20 units could be alot more. the windows arnt great sticky on the them as well as concrete. If you if your intrested you must cscs reg and must p/l insurance as it a site. cut a long story short its subbed out to me but im getting to busy to keep going up there so contractor asked me to put the feelers out.
P&R Window Cleaning

WCE

Re: Anyone in cambridge/Bedfordshire
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 06:14:46 pm »
If no one else is interested I may be if the moneys right. I am not from the area but I do a lot build cleans and have a cscs card and pl insurance. How soon do they need doing? Is there a cherry picker to use? If you would like to discuss please email me wce@sky.com. Pete
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 06:18:26 pm »
Got some units in St neots that need b/clean start with 20 units could be alot more. the windows arnt great sticky on the them as well as concrete. If you if your intrested you must cscs reg and must p/l insurance as it a site. cut a long story short its subbed out to me but im getting to busy to keep going up there so contractor asked me to put the feelers out.
Hi there,

I work alot in st. neots Have pl insurance, had old cis but not cscs can get it though no probs, I more than likely know where the site is and would be interested.

Ian

WCE

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 06:21:51 pm »
Hi Ian, By cscs card he means the h&s site card nothing to do with cis. Before you can get one you have to take the test. Just thought i'd explain
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 06:22:29 pm »
its in Eaton socon. Theres no cherry picker 1st floor ladders 2nd floor are patio doors/false balconys.

Email with day rate so i can foward your detials on.

Also must be realiable

Yes cscs you need to take your test

if your cis it does help though with paying you lol
P&R Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 07:27:30 pm »
its in Eaton socon. Theres no cherry picker 1st floor ladders 2nd floor are patio doors/false balconys.

Email with day rate so i can foward your detials on.

Also must be realiable

Yes cscs you need to take your test

if your cis it does help though with paying you lol
where do you take this test ? do you have any idea the amount of days work there is? or how many man hours.

steve m

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 09:43:20 pm »
just google cscs and it will come up with your local test centre. Go fot the cleaner card as they dont do one for a window cleaner and its easier than all the others to pass. If you want the revision book, send me the postage and I'll send you my old one

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 10:32:07 pm »
need builders cleaner option. be as and when they request but when they do it would be a days work thes at least 3 weeks work over there but not all at once
P&R Window Cleaning

fenscouse

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 11:42:37 pm »
hi

based nr cambridge and would be intrested in this job. is it still available? have builders clean experience. let me know

cheers

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 06:45:44 pm »
hi

based nr cambridge and would be intrested in this job. is it still available? have builders clean experience. let me know

cheers

Email me you details

Rickywolstencroft@hotmail.com
P&R Window Cleaning