Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pole2pole

Just wondering?
« on: December 09, 2007, 02:08:22 pm »
Before i call them up tomorrow i was wondering if anybody else has been waiting 3 months for an ally unger/vikan adapter from cleantech? I called about a month ago and they were still waiting to get the order in from their new suppliers? Just a shame it wasn't mentioned on the site at the time of ordering that there might be a "significant" wait   ::)

Pole2pole

Re: Just wondering?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 03:32:29 pm »
Well after 40 odd views and no replies i'm startin to think i'm alone on this one  :-\

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 03:50:17 pm »
Well after 40 odd views and no replies i'm startin to think i'm alone on this one  :-\
Try another supplier Dino

Pole2pole

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 04:12:03 pm »
I've already paid for it bud. And i think they're the only suppliers of them.  :-[ Looks like i gotta chase them up in the morn  ::)

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 04:14:50 pm »
I got one off clean tech nearly a year ago. Ali that has ball bearings that push into the metal angle adaptor, or straight into the two holes on the unger where the plastic bit sits that takes the trad tools right?

They probably have some bloke with a lathe in his garage churning them out.

Cleantech are a top firm, and give top service. Even if people did have a gripe they would be reluctant to post

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 04:17:14 pm »
I got one off clean tech nearly a year ago. Ali that has ball bearings that push into the metal angle adaptor, or straight into the two holes on the unger where the plastic bit sits that takes the trad tools right?

They probably have some bloke with a lathe in his garage churning them out.

Cleantech are a top firm, and give top service. Even if people did have a gripe they would be reluctant to post

Why is this ??

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 04:27:36 pm »
Because you wouldn't say anything unnessary about Alex or freedom. It's the same with cleantech, they are very well respected.

They've helped me out no end of times. If they tell you something, it's the truth.

Pole2pole

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 06:15:08 pm »
I agree with ya totally Mr Solubility, never had a problem with them at ever and i aint dissing them at all. They have been totally honest and open about the delay on this item. But 3 months???? Nearly forgot, they even bunged a free plastic one in the post to tide me over. I think that lathe operator needs to be whipped a little bit harder  :)

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 07:17:10 pm »
i get all my gear from cleantech and highly rate them, i'm sure if you could scource one from somewhere else then call them i'm 100% sure they will refund you your money as they have done to me before
Jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk