Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pj

What 2 Poles would you choose?
« on: December 02, 2007, 10:12:55 am »
Poles have changed so much in the last two years or so.  I bought poles then that still have plenty of life in them, but I often think of upgrading/updating.  Which ones to buy?  Most have some good feature.

If you had to choose just 2 poles to cover all your work, what 2 would you choose and why? 

And what brushes would you put on the end?

Thanks for possible feedback.

Dean Aspects

Re: What 2 Poles would you choose?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 10:16:53 am »
Dont know too much about other poles but i have a 34ft facelift that i take the 3 bottom sections off of and use for about 90% of my work and for downstairs when not using the facelift i have a cheap 3x3ft extender pole

Dean

Davew

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 10:32:18 am »
Gardiners S2 with Bentley Superlight brush and a carbon telescopic 24 foot when Gardiners bring it out with a vkan rectangular monofil on the end. (that's if my lottery numbers come up)

Dean Aspects

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 10:42:05 am »
Forgot to add the brushes i use on the facelift is a vikan rec and the short one has a rec cleantech brush
I am now going to start looking at some cheap light brushes though like the bentley etc...

Dean

Pj

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 10:59:25 am »
thanks for input.  It's always interesting to read what others are using.  It seems most want something else, something better.

That is why I said, what would you choose?

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 11:51:29 am »
i think you need three

a 3*3 or 2*2 extender except i got a 4ft xtel one cos got people working with me a 24ft carbon facelift and a superlite fishing pole or s2

3 poles = perfect

pingu

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 12:16:29 pm »
44ft c/f Facelift +Vikan mono
2x2ft g/f pole + Vikan brush  both been in use for the past 68 weeks and both still going strong..so would buy both again.

Dave.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 04:39:54 pm »
I think 3 poles are needed too, I have F16 fishing pole for everything over 25' with a supalite brush & a Hybrid Carbon Xtel 24' with a supalite brush for almost everything else & a 3x3' minpole with a oval vikan for the bottoms, Paula uses a 15' exel with a Gaz Mono brush & a 3x3' minipole with a addis mono brush