Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

how much preasure
« on: November 09, 2007, 08:39:42 pm »
how much preasure do you guys aply to the window when water fed poling

NWH

Re: how much preasure
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 08:43:57 pm »
If it`s a regular clean just enough for the bristles to come in contact with the glass.

m.b.s.

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 08:56:09 pm »
when you mean pristles you mean inner bristles dont you

NWH

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 09:02:38 pm »
I don`t mean pristles!i mean bristles lol.If it`s regular brush up and down and across a couple of times and jobs a good`n.You can be to picky,i spend half the time on the glass these days compared to when i first started WFP,when you start out and don`t have the confidence you can get paranoid.

m.b.s.

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 09:17:09 pm »
I don`t mean pristles!i mean bristles lol.If it`s regular brush up and down and across a couple of times and jobs a good`n.You can be to picky,i spend half the time on the glass these days compared to when i first started WFP,when you start out and don`t have the confidence you can get paranoid.
thanks mate i did mean bristles not pristles been a long day getting to grips water fed poling only been doing it a week now and i dont know if im doing it correctly or not but had no complaints yet dont want to lose them as been trad  for 10 years now

NWH

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 09:21:45 pm »
Keep the plastic clean,that keep em happy.

m.b.s.

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 09:26:45 pm »
cheers mate do you do the plastics every time

NWH

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 09:33:58 pm »
I give em a good clean on the first visit and then all they need is flashing over from then onwards,one of the many things that is good about WFP is that You can kiss goodbye to those green window sills,it was hard work doing frames and sills trad way but when You have got them clean WFP like i say just a quick brush round the frame keeps them looking good,with wooden frames unless there in very good order paint wise i only do the glass and stay away from the frame.

m.b.s.

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 09:36:48 pm »
thanks m8