Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gordon_Taylor

Pure Freedom
« on: September 24, 2007, 09:42:47 pm »

I would just like to give a compliment to Andy Thompson at Pure Freedom, spoke to him today and was very impressed with him, he was very helpful and professional.

Anyone thinking of going over to water fed I would recommend walking to Pure Freedom.

I'm looking forward to buying a system off them very soon.

Gordon Taylor
Quality is doing it right, even when no-one is looking.

Pole2pole

Re: Pure Freedom
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 09:44:23 pm »

I would just like to give a compliment to Andy Thompson at Pure Freedom, spoke to him today and was very impressed with him, he was very helpful and professional.

Anyone thinking of going over to water fed I would recommend walking to Pure Freedom.

I'm looking forward to buying a system off them very soon.

Gordon Taylor
Walking to Grimsby?????????? I don't think soooooooooo  ;D

jeff1

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 11:07:47 pm »
Why Walk, Talk nicely to Andrew at purefreedom and he'll fly down to you in his glider  ;D ;D

Top Class Service ;)

chrismroberts

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 11:50:13 pm »
Wouldn't it just be better to drive? :P

Seriously though, they are great guys there aint they? Didn't really have a clue what I was after when it came down to it, and they explained it all!  :)

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 08:58:40 am »
They're the guys who do the flowmaster right??? Top ppl! Throw away your troublesome varistreams and get one of those babys!

Gordon_Taylor

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 06:03:19 pm »
Do you ever have a moment when you should have checked what you have written before posting it! :-\

Gordon
Quality is doing it right, even when no-one is looking.

chrismroberts

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 06:04:27 pm »
Do you ever have a moment when you should have checked what you have written before posting it! :-\

Gordon

Every day  ;D :P

Pole2pole

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 06:06:39 pm »
Maybe he meant it............  ???

chrismroberts

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 06:10:49 pm »
His profile says London...... to Grimsby? Thats a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long walk. Unless it was metaphorical? :P

NWH

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 06:32:49 pm »
Nat,get rid of your varisteams and get a flomaster?i don`t think so mate.Unless it`s an updated one that dosen`t use a pressure switch i would stay well away from em mate,there`s about 3 different names for that product but there all exactly the same just a different badge.

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 10:41:56 pm »
They're the guys who do the flowmaster right??? Top ppl! Throw away your troublesome varistreams and get one of those babys!

Must admit I've been told the 'varistream' is better. But I don't know what the difference is. What's the difference tween the two?

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 11:01:01 pm »

Gordon
Get that all the time Gordon. but as you said the guy is very good to speak to and I have to agree, Andrew knows his stuff, does not try and sell you things you dont need, and will give advice even if you dont buy from him.  and on safety side of fitting the tank, they have been in engineering for many years, so know their stuff on that side aswell (unlike a few companies no names mentioned) and to me that has to be a plus point for not on building yourself and installing ( not knocking anyone there buy the way) a ton of water secured incorrectly is very bad for your health and you see this all the time on this and many other forums.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2007, 09:12:21 am »

Must admit I've been told the 'varistream' is better. But I don't know what the difference is. What's the difference tween the two?
DO a search for Varistream problems here, and see how many results you get (Especially with microbore)
Then do the same search for flowmaster!!!  ;D ;D

djhaydn

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 06:26:44 pm »
I approached Andrew when i decided to go over to WFP, he was very informative and helpfull,
i purchased the basic set up and wished at the time i spoke to him i had upgraded there and then,
the 18ft pole is long enough for 1st floor windows but a struggle anything higher,
the 100gpd ro system is no good if your water is very hard, i got 125 ltrs in 36 hours, upgraded to 300gpd and now get 1000 in just over 24hrs, and my tap reading is 499pp.
this was the only thing i was not warned about by Andrew, but its hind sight now , and i havent looked back since going over to Wfp.
haydn

johnny_h

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 08:20:35 pm »
top class service from pure freedom i had a few teething problems with my trolly a quick phone call it was sorted
AUDI VIDE TACE

lee_dewing

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 12:35:12 pm »
me too freedom trolley just over a year everyone has been very helpful to me and would strongly reccomend this company to anyone, I upgraded to a 200 gpd ro system and a 22ft pole was well worth it reaching those windows above conservatories etc.

reminds me to do a post about maintenance for freedom trolley.
Lee
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

oliver collins

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 06:50:21 pm »
I recently had my vivaro fitted with a 650lt two man system from pure freedom and the service was second to none their prices were very reasonable and the finishing touchs were perfect i will post pictures Asp.
Great forum by the way 
Oliver Collins Rise & Shine Window Cleaning

jampot

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2007, 06:58:10 pm »
yeah post some pics that will be great  :)